Much worse things will come




Trevignano Romano October 25, 2022


Dear children, thank you for being here in prayer and for kneeling.  My children, look around you in this sick world. 

Many think that this time is the end, but much worse things will come; you cannot imagine how cruel the devil can be. 

Many of you say that you know my Son Jesus, with your mouth, but not with your heart. 

My daughter, chosen and beloved of God, you will soon receive from my Son, the mantle of glory and the sword of righteousness, so that all may be for the glory of God. Jesus is with you. 

My children, always be prepared for the spiritual warfare which will be arduous, but my angels will fight for you. My children, I bless you and peace be with you, amen.


Trevignano Romano October 23, 2022

Location Thouars (France)

My children, today many graces will descend and many rays of light will enter your lives. I myself, during the Eucharist, will pass among you to bless you one by one, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, amen.