Sins, blasphemies and sacrileges will be your condemnation - Trevignano



Trevignano Romano

October 18, 2022

Dear daughter, thank you for having welcomed me into your heart.

You must tell the world to prepare itself spiritually before the attacks of the devil; humanity will weep and gnash its teeth.

I ask for reparation for all offenses against my beloved Son.

I speak through this dear soul, I show you the signs of my presence and yet many children are deaf to my call.

Humanity does not yet understand that the offenses, the blasphemies, the sacrileges committed even by my beloved sons (priests) will be their eternal condemnation.

You live by material things without observing all the things of heaven.

My children, be humble, kneel always in prayer, live the Commandments and nourish yourselves with the Body and Blood of the Redeemer.

Now I bless you in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.