You are immersed in the greatest spiritual war of all times




Trevignano Romano October 29, 2022


My children, thank you for having answered my call in your hearts. 

My children, at this point you are immersed in the greatest spiritual war of all times, the confusion will blow away like the wind.

Come closer to the true faith and to the Eucharist, be humble and pray so that God's justice may be mitigated, do penance. 

My children, Satan has armed his army, but my warriors of light will always win and will be protected, because they have chosen to be under my blessed mantle. 

Dear children, God is with you, contemplate the light and the cross and be faithful to my Son Jesus. 

My children, I will follow you and instruct you step by step. 

Now I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, amen.