Visions of a Brazilian Priest until 2029



Exclusive Prophecies by the Brazilian priest Father Oliveira.

The experience we have is that the great events that happen in the world in general do not come unexpectedly, but that God gives previous signs, and sometimes in a very redundant way.

Today we are witnessing an avalanche of visions and messages transmitted by visionaries, which basically point to the same thing.

We cannot deny this or look the other way, because the Bible says that it would happen in these times.

In Acts of the Apostles 2:17 we read "it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions and your old men shall dream dreams".

And there is a Brazilian priest, very low profile, who for years has been receiving messages, dreams and visions about the future.

Here we will talk about a vision that Father Oliveira had in 2020 about the events that would happen in the world from then on, culminating in 2029.

Many of the things he prophesied have already been fulfilled and others are about to be fulfilled and are in progress.

He calls these years "tests", which will culminate with a great sign from Heaven.


Father Oliveira is a Brazilian priest living in Rio Grande do Sul.

For years he has received mystical visions and prophetic revelations from God. 

This priest does not want to appear, but allows the content to be shared so that people can learn and change their lives.

On March 12, 2020, just one day after the WHO declared Covid-19 a pandemic, he had a vision about the years ahead.

Confinement had not yet happened, nor had the closure of Churches around the world, there was no vaccine, and only 2 years later Russia would invade Ukraine. 

That day he woke up in the middle of the night and felt a strong desire to go to the chapel. 

He looked up from the altar and began to have a vision, the globe spinning, with the number of years passing, and underneath he saw a series of images.

He took out his spiritual journal and began trying to describe what he was visualizing. 

As he transcribed the images, he described what he thought was their meaning.

The descriptions he wrote in his journal are as follows. 

I saw number 2020. The first image was that of all the people in the world and everything else paralyzed.

I interpreted it like this: 'The year 2020 will be known as the year that has not passed. People will see this year as a stagnant year.'

Then I saw bishops closing church doors and a disappointed crowd watching them from outside. 

In this crowd, many had a light over their heads and others were pointing towards the church.

I interpreted: 'The cowardice of the pastors of the Church will not be forgotten. The lay faithful will receive many special graces that will awaken many consciences. Many lay people will make serious denunciations, for the sins of the bishops.'"

Then the picture changes.

"I saw the Holy Father sitting at a table, with his hands on his head, anguished and crying.

I interpreted: 'The Holy Father will suffer a lot. He is already suffering. His greatest suffering will be in his own conscience.'

From that moment on, the globe began to spin and the years passed, and many images of suffering followed. 

There were so many that I could not write. One of them was the poor people in the streets.

I interpreted: 'This year opens a period of testing. 

The next few years will be chaos and hardship. The end of 2020 will be marked by many economic difficulties.'

I saw the number 2021 and then the flags of China, USA, France and Germany waving, like a crowd at soccer.

I interpreted: 'There will be some tension on the world stage and it will involve China, USA, France and Germany.'

I saw the Pope looking at the Russian flag.

I interpreted: 'The Pope will approach Russia.

I don't know if he will go to Russia, but he was looking at the Russian flag with some hope.'

I saw the Chinese flag. Suddenly it breaks and something like mud starts coming out of it.

I interpreted: 'Many hidden things will be revealed in China, or from China'.

I saw a group of people dressed in black burning the American flag.

I interpreted: 'America will be attacked and called the enemy of mankind'.

The expression enemies of mankind came clearly to my mind at that moment.

I saw many people with guns in their hands and then I saw a race through the streets.

I interpreted: 'The arms industry will grow and the climate of war will be in full swing'.

Then I saw a priest with a red flag being chased out of a church by laymen. 

The church was similar to one I know, just like the one in the center of the city where I live. 

Because of the similarity, I think this part refers to Brazil.

I interpreted: 'In Brazil, in 2021, communism infiltrating the Church will be exposed'.

Then I saw many priests and bishops taking off their priestly robes. At this moment I felt a great sadness.

I interpreted: 'A great apostasy or scandal, or heresy, will be seen or revealed'.

Then I saw a window open and then there was a big pause. During this pause, I saw people preparing for something, stocking up on food.

I interpreted, 'There will come a window or period of peace between 2021 and 2022, but that peace will be like a false peace, for a short time. I think it's a period of preparation.'

I saw the numbers 2021 and 2022 and, just below, military personnel assembled. But they were as if they were hiding, in a secret meeting.

I interpreted: 'In this period, I think the first conflicts will start, but the world won't know, it won't be public'.

I don't know why, but I have the feeling that this image is quite metaphorical. This is a conflict that will not be seen openly.

Then I saw a big fire at the top of the globe.

I asked myself, 'Will there be any catastrophe in the northern hemisphere?'

Then I saw the president of Russia pointing at the globe and laughing. I interpreted: 'Russia will show its malice. 

Something will happen that will confirm a position of the president of Russia.' His expression was like when you say, 'I told you so! I warned you!'

I saw Benedict XVI being prepared for the burial.

I wondered, 'Will the Pope Emeritus go to the Father's house in 2022?'

Then I saw Francis very reluctant to sign any document. 

He looked at the map, which showed only the West: Europe, America, Africa, and hesitated to sign the document.

I interpreted: 'The Holy Father will have to make a very important decision that could change the course of the West'.

Then I saw the Brazilian flag stained with blood or red paint. 

The Virgin Mary appeared, took the flag and waved it, shaking the dirt off the flag.

I interpreted: 'In Brazil there will be a violent period, or a great onslaught of communism, but the Virgin will come to the rescue of the country'.

The globe kept spinning and I saw the numbers 2022 and 2023. 

Then I saw huge battalions marching, but the strange thing was that there was a very big silence. As in the image of the military meeting, I again felt that sense that something was not quite that.

I wondered, 'Will there be the beginning of a war? Will it be silent?'

Again it was the feeling of a conflict that will not be felt or seen or heard. Here it was very difficult to understand.

Then I saw the Pope running towards an airplane. He was accompanied by security and was almost running. I did not see the Pope's face.

I felt, 'The Pope will have to leave Rome for some urgent reason.'

At that moment, the balloon spun around and I saw the numbers 2023 and 2024. Then I saw only war. I saw people watching war scenes on television.

I asked myself, 'Will the world see the horrors of war in 2024? Will this appear on televisions? Or will it be a conflict we won't see, not exactly being physical?'

The certainty of a conflict seemed clear to me, but the nature of the conflict was not.

Then there was a chronological leap. On the globe, I saw the numbers pass from 2024 to 2029 and a great light appeared in the sky.

I interpreted: 'There will be conflicts or problems until 2029. In that year there will be some sign in the sky'.

Then I saw the Japanese flag being raised and people were applauding it.

I interpreted: 'Japan will do something that will not be forgotten.

The country will do something that will be applauded.'

Then the globe stopped in 2029 and I saw many people looking at the sky.

I interpreted: 'In 2029, the world will look at the sky and the conflicts and wars on Earth will have to stop.'

After that, I didn't see anything else. It strikes me that, again, 2029 appeared as the end or closure of something.

It strikes him because on July 1, 2016, Father Oliveira had had a vision of hell.

Demons were attacking him and an angel protected him.

He asked him who he was and he only showed him a huge sickle, and on it appeared written the numbers 33 + 12, like an incandescent fire.

And Father Oliveira interprets,

It seemed to me to be a warning that the next few years would be difficult years for priests. 

I was 33 years old at the time, I think 33 + 12 are the next twelve years, or the time it would take me until I was 45, that is, until 2029. 

The angel in the dark robes, in my opinion, was the angel of the end times. 

The scythe, rather than a sign of death, is a sign of harvest, therefore, the end of a period, which makes me think of a time of combat until 2029.