Visiting the garden of the Holy Family in Heaven




Visiting the Holy Family in Heaven


Around seven o’clock this morning, as I was praying The Angelus, the angel came and said, “Come with me, and I will take you to Heaven.”

We arrived in Heaven, looking upon a beautiful garden. Blessed Mother, St Joseph and Little Boy Jesus stood in the garden. Jesus was about five years old. Blessed Mother wore a blue dress and did not wear a veil, her hair loosely falling around her shoulders, and she held Little Boy Jesus by the hand. St Joseph wore a light-coloured tunic and was very young looking and quite tall.

The Holy Family were waiting for me and came to welcome me.

St Joseph said, “Valentina, come and see for yourself our special Garden that I built myself. It belongs to the Holy Family.”

“Let us take you for a tour through our Garden.”

I noticed a fence about a metre and a half in height was built all around the extensive, winding, lush green garden. The fence posts were very unusual, made of lightly varnished timber and crafted by hand by St Joseph. I have never seen anything like it on earth, each post cap intricately designed by hand. I admired the wondrous and beautiful work of St Joseph, a true master of his craft.

The Holy Family and I walked through the gate and entered the garden, and they took me for a tour, mostly along the fence, to admire the beautiful craftsmanship of St Joseph. Little Boy Jesus was playing, behaving like a little boy. The Holy Family was very happy.

I asked St Joseph, “How long did it take you to put together this magnificent work?”

He smiled and answered, “It took me a long time to complete it.”

Then St Joseph said, “Tell people, those who venerate us and pray a special Devotion to the Holy Family are worthy to enter this special Garden, and they will receive a special grace and blessing, and they are united to the Holy Family, and the Holy Family will protect them forever.”


Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I love you! Save souls!


https://valentina-sydneyseer.com.au/