Leave all your concerns to me




MESSAGE FROM OUR HEAVENLY MOTHER, MARY

“LEAVE ALL YOUR CONCERNS TO ME AND MY BELOVED SON, JESUS” JUNE 8, 2023Mother Mary: 


My little one, I know you are concerned over many things. Your concerns are known but the worry that stems from these concerns are not good. Leave all your concerns to me and my beloved Son, Jesus.

We will place each matter into our Heavenly Father’s Divine Will and our Father in Heaven will work each concern out according to His love and mercy. There is no means for a “trusting soul” to be concerned over any issue. 

Your Heavenly Father knows what is best and will work all concerns out in peace and compassion because of His love for all His children.

*

Jesus: Little one, I see how busy you are today, but please do not forget your prayers.

Anna Marie: I won’t sweet Jesus.

Jesus: Much is coming very soon now, when my Heavenly Father’s punishments begin. Only those who have been prepared for it will be able to withstand the tribulations they will incur.

Anna Marie: Yes Jesus.

Jesus: Those who have been praying in a steadfast and daily manner will be able to accept the plight of their situation when my Heavenly Father punishes the world for the sadistic and occult practices that have been an ongoing mortal sin. These souls who believe they will be receiving rewards in hell, will only find themselves in torture chambers they could never imagine as a human. They will endure for all eternity the affects of their sins; without compassion, without any form of help from me. Once they are judged, it is their eternity. Anyone who harms others will be charged with that crime, unless that soul repents with sincerity and penance for these sins. My Father knows each soul, He sees their heart and mind. He will judge each man or woman for their sins according to the Law of Moses and my Law, “Love one another as I have loved you.” (St. John 13:34) I will that you should have this message posted as soon as possible. A terrible tragedy is on the horizon and I am asking my beloved Apostles to pray for its mitigation.

Anna Marie: My Lord is it a human catastrophe or natural?

Jesus: it will be both. Many will suffer without immediate prayer.

Anna Marie: yes my Lord, we will do as you have requested.

Jesus: That is all.


MESSAGE FROM OUR SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST

“THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN PRAYING IN A STEADFAST AND DAILY MANNER WILL BE ABLE TO ACCEPT THE PLIGHT OF THEIR SITUATION”

JUNE 8, 2023

Apostolate of the Green Scapular: www.greenscapular.org

2023 Heavenly Messages as given to Anna Marie, an Apostle of the Green Scapular