Many of you cannot receive Communion because you live in sin.



My children, I know that you are not Angels and that you fall again and again, but that is why I, Jesus, give you My grace at all times.


You do not like to wear torn or dirty clothes and you want to look good in front of your friends and bosses, but you must do the same with your soul. The soul is not seen by creatures, but it is seen by My Father and I see it. Therefore, try to keep it clean and pure as I like to see it. This seems difficult to you because you fall again and again, but it is not so difficult when I help you with My grace and I help you when you ask Me for it and when you practice the Sacraments, especially the Sacrament of Penance.


I do not ask the impossible of you, and besides, you always have My help, even for the most insignificant things. But you children, you go at your own free will and you believe that if you fall once, nothing will happen, but if you do not confess it that time you fall and you do not take the means to not fall again, you will fall again and again, and again, and again, and again, and it will be a chain of falls that will be very long, and it will be a chain of falls that will submerge you more and more in the darkness of sin, and the day will come when if you do not fight it, it will seem normal to live in sin, and you may reach the end of your lives with a multitude of sins that you did not confess and that you did not want to avoid. I, Jesus, speak to you.


Beware children! Beware of the communions you make at weddings, baptisms and First Communions of your children. Know that many of you cannot receive Communion because you live in sin, so do not look so much at what your friends and family will say, but rather that you must receive Communion in holiness, in a state of grace, with your sins confessed and with a purpose of amendment.  These messages I give you are to open your eyes to the things you already know, to remind you of them, because there is nothing new in everything I tell you, and it is so that you will not forget that the garment of grace is necessary to enter Heaven (Mt 22:11), and also so that the Sacraments may have their effect on you.


A communion made in mortal sin is of no value to you, and it would be even worse to have received communion than not to have done so, because you increase the darkness of your soul and more and more you predispose yourselves to be weaker and weaker in the expiration of sin. Children, I tell you for the umpteenth time, confess your sins and do it in the proper dispositions, without hiding even one sin, no matter how great or insignificant it may be. I am the One who absolves you and you cannot deceive Me. If you make a bad confession, it can be your eternal perdition if you do not rectify it in the course of your life. I, Jesus, speak to you and instruct you.


Haced lo que Él os diga