It is already 12 o'clock noon, ... the trumpet of the Angel sounds



Carbonia 27.03.2024


It is already 12 o'clock noon, ... the trumpet of the Angel sounds, 

it is the signal for the gathering of the children of God!

The storm is behind us, come, My children, rejoice!

Here I come to you! As Redeemer, I come to take my Chosen Ones! Come, come blessed of the Lord.

My beloved, your eyes will shine with new light! I will bend your hearts to Me, I will place them in Mine and you will be perfect in Me. You will be witnesses of an ancient history and you will live for Me, in Him who created you.

It is already 12 o'clock noon, ... the trumpet of the Angel sounds, 

it is the signal for the gathering of the children of God!

Beloved of your Lord, the storm has passed, the clouds of heaven seem new, they are clothed with a new light, the Lord will pass through them to descend to Earth.

The new Jerusalem will descend from Heaven and will embrace in Himself every man worthy of His Embrace: and.... New Heavens and New Earth!!!!

Jesus of Nazareth will return to manifest Himself in His Glory!

His Chalice will show to all men: ... the cup of His Victory!  His Blood shed for you, for your salvation.

Life will enter anew into the wonders of God, Creation will show its true beauty in God, and men will be beautiful in the peace of their Creator.

Beloved children, oh you who have sustained Me in faithfulness and love in this saving mission, to you I destine eternal life in Me.

Rejoice My children, your time has come, the gifts of God will overwhelm you, you will have new eyes to see, you will speak His Tongue, you will rejoice in Him, you will behold His Beauty.

Embrace the Holy Gospel, O men! Jesus speaks through His Prophets and Apostles of the end times, listen to them.

Beloved Sons, put within you the sign of the Living God, (the cross), mark yourselves in Him who created you. May your eyes be ready to see and know His wonders.

It is the hour of the rapture of the Chosen Ones, be ready My children, be faithful to Me, the battle will be terrible but in God the victory is certain.

The shadows of the night will thicken and fear will enter man away from his Creator, terror will seize the hearts of many.

Embrace me, my children, do not fear, I AM!

Put yourselves in obedience to my Blessed Mother, She will take you by the hand and accompany you to Me, She will protect you in battle, She will manifest the victory in Christ Jesus her Son. Amen.