Prepare yourselves for a great Cataclysm in the sky



Jesus: Now my dear one, I have come to speak with you about the next several months. My children have not listened, so my Father’s wrath will spite the Earth. Your country, America, will suffer most painfully be- cause of the rampant evil that has grown to overwhelming size and weight. The scales have now tipped deep into darkness! If my children will not drop to their knees, then My Holy Heavenly Father will place such a heavy Cross on their shoulders, they will fall to their knees without rising up.

Jesus: Prepare yourselves for a great Cataclysm in the sky. Prepare for the attacks from other nations. Prepare for many to die on your streets. Prepare to dig many burial plots so to bury your dead. Prepare your- selves for heartache after heartache, after heartache!

Jesus: My obedient servants, please know I will never leave you. When my Father’s Hand begins to punish the Earth, I your Divine Savior, will continue to watch over you and protect you. Though you will suffer, I will keep you from torment from evil demonic spirits, as the others will be required to endure.


Jesus: Also ask my children to continue their prayers and sacrifices for the mitigation of what is to come very soon.

Anna Marie: Yes dear Jesus. 

Jesus: I love you little one.

Anna Marie: My Lord, you are my life, my love, my reason to live. My dear sweet Jesus, all your children love you. All your Mother’s beloved Apostles love you and Father, and Holy Spirit too. They all need your holy grace dearest Divine Savior. Please Lord, send them more Holy Angels to help them prepare for what is com- ing very soon.

Jesus: This I will do. I will send out to my beloved Apostles two (2) Heavenly Angels to assist them in prepar- ing for what is soon coming. But my Apostles MUST remain in the State of Grace or the Holy Angels will de- part from them.

Anna Marie: Yes my Dearest Jesus. (Suddenly two glowing white Angels appeared before my eyes.) I thank you so much. Praise you sweet Merciful, Compassionate, Divine Lord. We love you Jesus. We all love you Jesus!


2024 Heavenly Messages as given to Anna Marie, an Apostle of the Green Scapular

MESSAGE FROM OUR SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST
“MY CHILDREN HAVE NOT LISTENED, SO MY FATHER’S WRATH WILL SPITE THE EARTH.” MARCH 16 2024, SATURDAY @ 9:32 A.M.