Prophecies – La Salette, Fatima and Garabandal, now unfold



All of the prophecies given to the blessed visionaries at La Salette, Fatima and Garabandal, will now unfold for all to see. 

For all the thousands of believers who know and accept these prophecies, know that now, I your Saviour, call on you all to pray for the souls of all mankind. 

Open your hearts once more to these new Messages – the last prophesies of their kind to be bestowed on all of My children, before I come back to Judge.(…)


Be alert to this deceit. Do not allow your souls to be lost in this way. Pray, pray, pray for the graces of discernment so that you may see this False Prophet for what he truly is: a demon sent to distract you, from the depths of Hell. Be thankful that you are his targets. Because of your allegiance to me, you will be put to the ultimate test, the test of your faith. Never again will you have to face such a test. So be prepared.
Turn to me all of you, My Sacred Servants, now, before it is too late.
Your Beloved Saviour Jesus Christ



The Book of Truth - Feb 19 2011