The Warning is at the gates




Carbonia 21.03.2024 


The hour of the awakening of consciences has arrived, prepare yourselves for the event.

I want to open the eyes of my Sons, I want to manifest myself to them in my infinite Mercy.

I will ask each man to choose, I will show them the film of his life lived until that day.

Let the hearts of men be prepared, let them be pure, free from sin.

On the road to Calvary they will pass through the agony of the condemned, they will be put to the test, they will be purified by my Holy Spirit.

The hour of choice has come, oh men, do not be foolish, change your path for the straight path.

Let My Word be grace upon you, show yourselves receptive to My call of salvation, My love is great, I want to save you, My children!

Turn to Me, climb the mountains, cross the seas, run to Me My children; My Chalice overflows, I am ready for My Divine intervention, I will save all those who ask Me for forgiveness with true repentance of heart.

The Warning is at the gates.

God will soon free His Children from their chains and give them true freedom in Himself. Create for yourselves a pure heart, My Children, do not turn your back on Me, God is there, He dwells in each of His Children, seek Me.

My beloved, let your hearts beat with love for Me and you will feel Me, you will have no doubts, because My Holy Spirit will flutter within you.

Run to Me My children, the coming time will be one of great suffering for those who have not heeded My calls for salvation.

Behold, My Bride is in Me, I hold her in My bosom, safe from all calamity.

Soon the sky will turn red and mist will envelop the Earth, darkness will come as never before!

Your soul will perish if you have not chosen to return to your Creator God, to take refuge in Him.

Watch over my Sons, oh woman!