Prayer is the only solution for troubled marriages

6 November 2016 to Tenderheart, Canada


Children of My Divine Heart,

Rejoice. I stand before you in glory. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am.
 I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your heart to Love. 
Surrender unto Me. Give Me reign. Give Me permission to transform your very
 lives. Allow Me to mold you into vessels of My grace for the entire world. 

Do not refuse Me, Little Ones. Seek My divine will. Pray without ceasing. 

Change for My glory. My plans are perfect.
 From the moment of your birth, My plan encompassed your life, 
as well as the lives of all My creatures. Kneel before My majesty. 

Repent. Be holy. Holiness is expected of you. Honor Me. Walk the Earth as
 My heirs. Lead your families back to the fold. Fathers, lead those under 
your spiritual authority. Each day, you must model virtue, and holiness. 

Do not ignore My warnings. Lead, and guide as I command. Obey Me. You 
will answer for every transgression. Repent. 

Love your wives. Loving your wives is the greatest gift you can bestow on 
your children. 

Love without condition. Pray for strength. Marriage is a holy institution, 
Do not break the covenant you have with Me, and your spouse. 
I never dissolve a soul tie made before Me. You would do well to remember 
this. Pray for your marriages, if they are in crisis. Prayer is the only
 solution for troubled marriages. Pray without ceasing, and trust that 
I will restore all that has been lost. Even love that you think dead, I
 will rekindle for My glory. I hope in you. Grow in faith. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom