Those Who Consecrate Themselves To My Divine Will...





Children Created For My Glory,

I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. Crown Me as the King of your hearts, and souls. Honor Me without ceasing. Break free from the world. Die to self. Abandon social standing, riches, and position. Only desire to fulfill the purpose I have placed upon your lives. Be true to Me. Be not deceived. Search your hearts. I have engraved My laws there. 

You know My expectations, and ways. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Much depends on you. Change must transfigure the face of the Earth. Serve for My glory. Rejoice in Me. I will inspire you to act. I will direct your every step. Pay attention. When you hear, and recognize My voice, honor Me by obeying swiftly. Honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Gift Me with tokens of your love, and affection. Console My broken heart. So many reject Me. 

Spend time with Me, and accept to live in My divine will. Those who consecrate themselves to My divine will shall receive signal graces. You would do well to remember this. Ponder this instruction. Change for My glory. Enter into My divine will, each morning, and allow Me to live in you, to act through you, and to reveal myself to all humanity by your words. I wait on you. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom

http://jabezinaction.blogspot.com/2018/11/those-who-consecrate-themselves-to-my.html