You Are Blessed Beyond Imagination




Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. unto Me. Give Me permission. Walk in faith. Do not give in to fear. I have not given you a spirit of fear, but a sound mind. Persevere in love. 

Know that I Am controls all things, all situations, and everything that happens to you. I allow trials to befall you in order to draw you nearer to Me. 

Trust in My master plan. Rejoice in Me always. Do not let your hearts be troubled. I have conquered all your enemies. 

Victory is already mine. 

You would do well to remember this. 

When you fear defeat, remember that I Am remains the victor. You must exercise your authority, and keep Satan under your feet. Live as My heirs. Ask for direction. You are blessed beyond imagination. Do not let Satan convince you otherwise. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom