My angels will carry your prayers to them



Alone and unfortunate, My children, there are many in the world, carrying an immense cross on their backs. I, Jesus, speak to you.


My children, children of the same Heavenly Father who live in peace and tranquillity because life smiles upon you in all fields, professional, family and spiritual, do not forget that in other parts of the world there are many Christians who suffer ignominy, injustice, persecution and all kinds of humiliation. Come closer to them through prayer and the Holy Mass, because for prayer there are no borders, and whatever you ask for from one geographical point of the Earth, reaches another geographical point, no matter how far away it may be. My Holy Angels carry prayers to those other Christians who suffer, who suffer all kinds of grievances and whose greatest torment is loneliness. I, Jesus, speak to you.


Make their problems your own, place them before Me in prayer and ask Me again and again for My grace to reach them and help them in all their tribulations. Today it is them, but tomorrow it can be you. And let us not speak of those priests who mission with all kinds of inconveniences, sometimes lacking the essentials to consecrate. Pray for them and help them with prayers and sacrifices, for nothing is lost in my loving Providence. I, Jesus, speak to you.


Children, women, young people, the elderly, many suffer almost daily with no other consolation than their faith in Me and no other strength than the love they have for Me. They will reach great heights in the Kingdom of Heaven, because they have already suffered here in Purgatory, and some even in hell.


My Mother, the Comforter of the afflicted, does not leave them and intercedes for them constantly, but if you help her with your petitions, the help will be quicker and more effective, because whatever you do for one of these little souls, you do for Me. I, Jesus, speak to you.


Offer Me your day for them as soon as you wake up, so that the Heavenly Father may accelerate their liberation more and more and so that they may live in peace and love forever, without any fear of being tortured and without any threat. I, Jesus, speak to you and instruct you. Peace to everyone who reads this message, believes it and puts it into practice.



Do whatever He tells you, Blog