Bishop denies Our Lady of America apparitions


St. Joseph a co-redeemer? Msgr. Arthur Calkins Responds to Bishop Rhoades 

In 2020, following an investigation of the apparitions of Our Lady of America, which included St. Joseph, a statement was released by Bishop Kevin C. Rhoades, Bishop of Fort Wayne-South Bend, Indiana, stating that he did not find the apparitions to be of supernatural origin.

He also took issue with one of the revelations given to Sister (in October of 1956) concerning St. Joseph being a “co-redeemer”. However, on 21 December 2020, Monsignor Arthur Burton Calkins, S.T.D. published a rebuttal with his defense of St. Joseph being a co-redeemer, along with his own findings regarding the authenticity of the apparitions overall. Presented in this vid are a few brief excerpts from his letter concerning St. Joseph.

Get your copy of "The Book of Joseph" available here: shop


*The approved apparitions of Our Lady of America that took place primarily in Rome, Indiana and later in Fostoria Ohio, where Jesus, Mary, St. Joseph and St. Michael appeared to Sister Mary Ephrem Neuzil, a Precious Blood Sister from 1954 and 1984.

Msgr. Paul Leibold, who later became Archbishop of Cincinnati, was Sr. Mary Ephrem's spiritual director from 1940 to 1972. He approved of the supernatural nature of the apparitions, as well as the messages, the Diary, the statue and the Medal of Our Lady of America. In 2007, Cardinal Burke wrote a letter to every bishop in the United States verifying the approved status of this apparition and encouraging all bishops to do as Our Lady had requested in her messages.

-On May 22, 1954 Jesus said to Sister Neuzil: My little white dove, if the world is dying, it is because it does not let me give it life. I am the resurrection and the life, and unless souls seek their life in Me, they will only find death and destruction. They fear the man-made destroyers of life, but the destruction is in themselves. Man destroys himself by the evil in himself. The instruments of war kill only what is outside. Man kills the soul, which no one but himself can kill.

-May 29, 1954, O man, what have I done to you that you refuse My help?

My little dove, do you know what I lack most in the world today? It is FAITH. So few souls believe in Me and in My love. They profess their belief and their love, but they do not live this belief. Their hearts are cold, for without faith there can be no love. Pray and sacrifice yourself, My daughter, so that faith may again find entrance into the hearts of men.

-July 11, 1954 

My daughter, I am not loved in the homes of men. And because I am not loved, the Divine Trinity refuses to dwell there. Children are not taught to love Me, because those who are in charge of them have neither the time nor the patience to do so. My Heart grieves for My children in the world. Their hearts are drifting further and further away from Me. They will not even listen to My Mother, for they have never been taught to listen. I am a Beggar of love, but how few give Me the means to satisfy My divine hunger. I hunger for the love of Mine, and receive only the crumbs that no other would accept.

My Father is angry. If My children do not listen to My Heart, which is the Voice of mercy and instruction, punishment will come swiftly and no one will be able to stop it. The pleas of My Heart have restrained the divine justice that is about to descend upon an ungrateful and sinful generation ... Woe to the parents who teach their children how to gain materially in this world and neglect to prepare them for the next!

-On the eve of the feast of her apparition at Lourdes, February 10, Our Lady said these sad words:

"Dear daughter, you ask me about the sword and the deep wound that has been made in my heart.It is the sword of sorrow for my children who refuse to let me teach them the true way. There is only one way to the Father, my child, only one way of eternal union. It is the way of divine humanity. It is through my Son, the Only Begotten of the Father, that souls will attain perfect union with divinity, as perfect as human nature is capable, with the help of grace."
-July 12, 13, 14, 1954 

My Father's house is a house of prayer, and you have turned it into a den of thieves. My children, every home and every soul is My Father's house, for He made you and you are His. But many of them are no longer sanctified by His Presence. Thieves have entered and robbed your temples of prayer. It is you, My children, who have let them in. If, My children, you cleanse your temples, My Father will return and We will come and make Our abode with you.

The houses are no longer places of prayer because we let in the thieves who have stolen them.

How did we let thieves in and how did they steal prayer?

Prayer is friendship and conversation with God. The thieves we let in are distractions:

TV, Computer, Cell Phone and Social Networking.

Friendship with God and good conversation with Him flows from silence.

Distraction and Noise stole friendship with God and with others.

People used to get together, play cards and talk. We don't talk anymore, because we are all watching screens

-On October 7, 1957 Feast of the Most Holy Rosary

Our Lady appeared again... From Her right hand hung a blue rosary... "My beloved daughter, what I am about to tell you concerns in a particular way My children in America. Unless they do penance through mortification and self-denial and thus reform their lives, God will visit them with punishments hitherto unknown to them.




My child, there will be peace, as promised, but not until my children are purified and cleansed of sin, and clothed in the white robe of grace, are ready to receive this peace, promised for so long and withheld for so long because of the sins of men.

My dear children, either you will do as I desire and reform your lives, or God Himself will need to cleanse you in the fire of unspeakable punishment. You must be prepared to receive His great gift of peace. If you do not prepare, God Himself will be forced to do so in His justice and mercy.

Then Mary revealed to Sr. Neuzil the answer to this problem that we have not made the house of our soul and our physical homes places of prayer. Mary said: To make the Rosary a family prayer is very pleasing to me. I ask that all families strive to do so. It is good to say it with great devotion, meditating on each mystery and striving to imitate in your daily life the virtues represented in it. Live the mysteries of the Rosary as I live them, and it will become a chain that will bind you to me forever. Those who are in the circle of my Rosary will never be lost. I Myself will lead them at death to the throne of My Son, to be eternally united with Him.
-St. Joseph, March 1958:
"Jesus, Mary and my pure heart, always hidden and unknown, will now be honored in a special way. 
May my children in honor of my pure heart in a special way recite on the First Wednesday of the month the joyful mysteries of the Rosary in memory of my life with Jesus and Mary and the love I felt for them and the pain I suffered with them. 
Let us receive Holy Communion in union with the love with which I received the Savior for the first time and every time I held Him in my arms."


en.news/ https://schooloffaith.com/rosario/aparicin-de-nuestra-seora-de-amrica