May the second descend upon the whole earth



Carbonia 14.04.2024

May the second <Pentecost> descend upon the whole earth.

God's people be anointed with the Holy Spirit!!!

Mary Most Holy is with you, O handmaid of the Lord!

Thy Kingdom come, Lord Jesus. Amen

THE EXCELLENT GOD, JAHWE', announces the end of an old time and the entrance of His beloved people into the New Age.

You have come to the end of the race, My children, My seal is imprinted in your hearts, you are the delights of My Sacred Heart, you are lilies of purity, men faithful to your Creator God.

My children will be adorned with Me!

The unbelievers will have a time of great tribulation to go through, hard trials to overcome: ...for their purification they will have to suffer.

I earnestly desire your salvation, My children, but you do not accept Me, you deny Me to follow the false lights of this world, you delude yourselves that you have chosen the right path for you, ...you are losing yourselves!!! When you open your eyes it will be too late, you will have to sweat blood to return to Me: ... I will welcome all those who repent of their sins with true contrition of heart.

Beloved daughter, write to My beloved people:Beloved children, these are decisive hours for your conversion, for your return to Me, your Creator, do not be foolish, do not put up resistance to Life lest you be embraced by Death.

Beloved daughter, always be ready for My call to writing, in this time I have so much to dictate to you.

Prepare My House and never lose trust in Me, I AM, O woman! Everything will be arranged with My help, fear nothing, the evildoers will turn away and My Plan will be fulfilled. I will disperse the traitors, I will blind the enemies.

The hour of the great desolation has come, the earthly church will completely enter darkness, My priests will be lost because they have denied Me, the God Love: for a day of glory on earth they will lose eternal life in Me.

The blessed candles will light themselves,

When Mary pronounces Her Fiat:

...Here I am, O My Lord!

Here I am!

Here is the Handmaid of the Lord!

In Thy mandate I cry the end of the ancient serpent and give thanks!

The Most Holy Trinity is in Me, victoria est!

Alleluja! Alleluja! Alleluja!

May the second <Pentecost> descend upon all the Earth...may God's people be anointed with the Holy Spirit!!!Amen

Yahweh


https://colledelbuonpastore.eu/