The war is on. Prepare in your homes

 

Carbonia 19.06.2024

The war is on. Prepare in your homes,
abandon everything else.

Most Holy Mary.

Heaven is here with you, my children, it comes to strengthen and comfort you. It comes to bring you the Truth.

This corrupt world has come to an end, the battles are unceasing. The traitors of God have gathered, they promise the end of this planet. They want to destroy Humanity and the very planet they inhabit. They do not even consider themselves; they are beside themselves. Satan has entered them and possesses them. They do senseless things, things that a human being, a child of God, would never even dare to think of.

Oh, My children, I am here with you, I am your Heavenly Mother, I embrace you in My bosom, I cover you with My love and I sustain you in this final battle. I Myself guide you, I lead you by the hand, I teach you the way that leads to glory in God. There is little time left, the games are played, the traitors have already decided the day, but they have not counted on their God.

God the Father is the one who manages history, he is the one who allows up to a certain point, then he intervenes to say enough is enough.

Pray, my children, without ceasing, pray that the madness of men may come to an end.

. May all men repent, return to their Creator God, renounce Satan, give this Humanity the possibility of understanding that what they did was only a blunder of the enemy, a mistake, a mistake that brought horrors in the fratricidal war.

I put My Immaculate Heart upon your heart, My children, I want to make you vibrate with God's Love.

I place My Immaculate Heart upon your heart, My children, I want to make you vibrate with the Love of God. God has granted it to Me, now I have been given the mandate to follow you and lead you to Him, victorious in Him, for God the Father's plan in Me is victorious in Him.

Work, my children, work and pray. Be united, share everything. Make this work grow in the Love of God.

The miser, the traitor, the man who denies God will now enter the great Tribulation, while the children of God will be placed in a safe place where God will keep them in Himself, where they will lack nothing.

Pray, My children, fast from the things of the world, fast from all that the world makes you see. Listen only to Heavenly appeals and turn off the television, do not listen to the radio, do not listen to the media, for all is falsehood to divert you from salvation.

Satan now possesses everything of this world, he has always possessed it, but now he has succeeded in possessing even the children of God, those who have allowed themselves to be dazzled by him, by his "greatness" and his falsehoods, they have fallen into his deadly trap. They have fallen into his deadly trap. Oh, they are children without escape!


My children, what pain! What pain! I weep my tears of blood for your loss! I weep! First you were children of God, then you denied God, you denied Him in your heart, you gave yourselves totally to His enemy, and His enemy will take you with Him.



The war is on, my children. Prepare yourselves. Prepare yourselves in your homes, abandon everything else, think only of prayer and of the things indispensable to live in this little time that now remains. Think only of prayer and of the things indispensable to live in this little time that now remains. Be blessed of the Lord! In the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.