Chariots of fire descend from Heaven



Carbonia 21.08.2024

Chariots of fire descend from heaven, they are Enoch, Elijah it is time for their return, it is God who commands!!!!

My mercy is upon all who repent.

My children, let your going be in Me, do not go out of My Ways, the storm is in place, you will see everything collapse.

The misery of men in Satan is at the height of their madness, they live in a twisted mental dimension.

Destruction on this Planet is imminent! The clay pot will crack, the earth will open, fire will emerge from under the earth as it will fall from the sky.

Man is seeing things never before his eyes, but he does not repent, he does not want to accept My Word: ...prepare yourselves O men, convert, you are at the end of time, ...you desire to live and not to die. Return now to your God Love, to your Creator God, to the one and only true God,wait no more time, seek Me and acknowledge Me.

The tower of Babel is collapsing, everything will be razed to the ground, everything is falling, be careful not to lose yourselves, My children,...repent!!! Repent!!!

Chariots of fire descend from heaven, they are Enoch, Elijah, it is time for their return, it is God who commands!!!!

Flowers of My Garden, I offer My Sacred Heart to you, enter, My blessed children, enter Me, I AM!!! In Me you will find the right refuge, I await you with trembling love.

Your God, Father, Mother, Brother, Friend.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)