Jesus warns us of the danger of living in large cities

 


Jesus: My dear one, I have come to discuss the sorrowful events that will soon take place in your nation. Civil unrest will take place in your inner cities and I ask all my Apostles to not join in but instead leave your homes for a little while and find lodgings in the rural areas so that your families will be safe from murderous crimes.


Jesus: There will come a time, very soon, where uprising from your communities will be the norm. But it must not be so with you. Stay away from any protests, stay away from radical protest because they can and will become violent. Do not participate, but flee and stay protected until these evil protests in your streets have subsided. This is what I ask of my beloved children. Not only in your country (America), but in other countries around the world.

*

Please Note: While Jesus was giving me this message, I had the understanding that during these protests, fires might take place, criminals burning down buildings or homes. Join me in praying this does not take place. 

 

 
www.greenscapular.org
2024 Heavenly Messages as given to Anna Marie, an Apostle of the Green Scapular
MESSAGE FROM OUR SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST