Demons Beg Exorcists To Remove Scapulars

How to use a Scapular according to exorcists


“In an exorcism, the Brown Scapular is placed around the possessed person's neck..the Devil invariably shouts and groans, ‘It is fire! it is fire! Remove it, I beg of you! I cannot bear it any longer.’”~ Exorcist Fr. Robert Levis

“In an exorcism, the Devil confessed in pain that the rosary is, ‘The most outstanding of prayers... much feared in hell, as is the scapular.’” ~ Exorcist Fr. Jose Syquia

"I am enveloped within the mantle of our Lady. What can you do to me?" ~ Fr. Gabriel Amorth (Vatican's Exorcist)

An exorcist priest who wants to remain anonymous was wearing the Brown Scapular in the middle of an exorcism, and the Devil spoke to him and said, “Just take off that Scapular and I will show you what I will do to you!"

"Demons particularly hate the Brown Scapular — seeking, during expulsions, to rip it off the victim. The Scapular is very important because it provides a level of protection. In one case of possession that I had, the demon was a demon of impurity and every time he would manifest, the first thing he would do is try to get the Scapular the woman was wearing off.” ~ Exorcist Fr. Chad Ripperger

As soon as you awake, give your thoughts to God and say, "In the holy name of Jesus, I begin this day." While dressing thank God for having protected and preserved you during your rest. Make it a habit in life to say your morning and evening prayers.
 
Each morning, pray the Fatima Morning Offering, kissing your Brown Scapular of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel. The pious devotion of kissing the Brown Scapular imparts to you 500 days of indulgence each time. Offering it to intention of the Holy Father, for the indulgence for oneself and for the poor souls in purgatory.

Our Lady of Mt. Carmel

O my God, in union with the Immaculate Heart of Mary (here kiss the Brown Scapular), I offer Thee the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Our Lord, Jesus Christ, joining with it my every thought, word and action of this day.
 
O my Jesus, I desire today to gain every indulgence and merit I can, and I offer them, together with myself, to Mary Immaculate, that she may best apply them to the interests of Thy Most Sacred Heart.

Precious Blood of Jesus, save us!

Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us!

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us!

Amen.

 

 


🔥☩JMT☩🔥@SecretFire79