Mary to Gisella Cardia

 

 
Message of the Queen of the Rosary given to Gisella on 9/14/2024

My children,thank you for listening to my call in your hearts and for bending your knees in prayer. My children, my loves, the path of holiness is the one you must travel. My children that cloak of purple, which was put on Jesus, you now also have it on you.... the mantle of suffering, which will be extended to all those who believe in God and above all struggle for the Truth of Faith. But you, too, like Jesus will be in glory in His presence. There, you will be given a place of honor. 

Beloved children, know that the One True Religion is the Christian, Catholic, Apostolic, Roman one. There is no other equal because of what Jesus, the beloved Son of God made Man for you, left behind. It is He who has conquered death! It is He alone, who has saved you from sin. Do not seek idols...! And do not be in the confusion that reigns at this time.  

Children, everything will be accomplished! Soon you must be ready and strong. I ask you, as a Mother, to increase your prayers. Continue to establish prayer circles so that God's wrath may be mitigated. Children, I love you and will bring your prayers to my Jesus. I bless you, in the Name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, may peace dwell in your hearts.

 

https://lareginadelrosario.org/messaggi-settembre-2024/