Pray the Magnificat

The Mighty One did wonders in Me, Glory to the Lord!  My children, repeat and pray over and over again the song of My Beloved Mother and offer it to Me, because you cannot know to what extent that song glorified the Most Holy Trinity, a song that came from an Immaculate Heart like Hers, from a humility like no other after Mine and from an immense gratitude, because every time you repeat it, you not only offer Me the prayer, but also the intention and love with which My Holy Mother proclaimed it. I, Jesus, speak to you.

Do not try to invent prayers when you have in the Catholic faith and in the Bible psalms and beautiful prayers inspired by My Holy Spirit, which when you pray them, you also recall the historical and supernatural event that took place in that prayer. That is why, My children, the breviary is so pleasing to Me, because it contains prayers that recall marvelous events in the history of salvation and, for many priests, it is heavy, boring and out of step with the present time, because they, being imbued with the worldly spirit, do not like this kind of prayer that pleases Us, the Most Holy Trinity, so much.
I, Jesus, speak to you.

My Mother's canticle is full of glory for Us, Most Holy Trinity. It recognizes the mercy that We have done with Her and in Her littleness, and it sings and praises the greatness of Almighty God. It is very pleasing to Me if you proclaim it often because it is inspired by My Holy Spirit, it recalls a unique event in the history of salvation and because it came from a Most Pure and Immaculate Heart like no other. I, Jesus, speak to you.

Therefore, My children, pray in your spiritual plan with psalms and prayers that recall the history of salvation, because for the Most Holy Trinity everything is present and to hear these prayers from the lips of the Christian faithful is pleasing to Us because of their meaning. I, Jesus, speak to you. My peace to all who put this message into practice.



http://yojesusoshablo.blogspot.com/2010/06/repetid-y-rezad-una-y-otra-vez-el-canto.html