My children, the summer season that you like so much is coming, but it is a reason for you to abandon Me even more than you already have. I, Jesus, speak to you.
Now everything consists of plans for outings, beaches, trips, pools, and the like, while the churches grow increasingly empty, leaving inside only a few elderly women and the priest.
I understand that you welcome this time with joy, and My Father also gives it to you with joy, but just as you do not abandon your own interests, children, do not abandon Mine either. And make sure to fulfill the Sunday precept and the commitments that you have set for yourselves throughout the year. Do not slacken, children, and try to be faithful to the spiritual plan you keep during the rest of the year. Go to confession frequently, receive Holy Communion in a state of grace, read a little of the Bible, the Gospel, or other spiritual reading, and do not stop praying the Holy Rosary.
See that I tell you step by step everything you ought to do, as well as what you ought not to do, such as devoting yourselves solely to relaxation, the sun, and the beaches or pools.
Praise your Heavenly Father for everything He has provided in nature for you, and be good children to Him, who makes His sun rise on the good and the bad (Mt 5:45), but do not forget the duties you owe Him, and give Him the worship, honor, and glory that belong to Him. I, Jesus, speak to you.
Children, it does not displease Me that you go out and about; what pleases Me not is that the things of the world eclipse those of Heaven. It displeases Me that you give so much to the body and so little to God. Remember, children, the title of this blog that I Myself chose: Give to God what is God's (Lk 20:25). And you who teach discipline to your children and grandchildren, have it for yourselves as well, and be diligent when fulfilling the spiritual goals and commitments you have set for yourselves. I, Jesus, speak to you.
And to you, spiritual fathers of souls, I say the same: do not be overly lenient with those under your guidance. Make them see the need to fulfill what has been offered to God, and the diligence required for that fulfillment to be absolute. I, Jesus, speak to you and teach you. Peace to everyone who, reading this message, believes it and puts it into practice.
A Dios lo que es de Dios
