Data centers and the third lock

 



Catherine Austin-Fitts just exposed what’s really going on with AI data centers.

It’s not only about mass surveillance.

They’re laying the foundation for a “full-blown social credit system.”

Big Tech, central bankers, and the government are all in on it.

“They want to put on your currency, your bank deposits, and your stocks and bonds what I call an automatic third lock.”

“If I want to buy a Tucker Carlson hat … I give you cash, I get the hat, that’s a two-lock transaction.”

“Let’s say we have money in the bank, and I want to buy the hat.”

“The bank … has the ability to intercede and stop the transaction.”

“That’s … what I call a manual third lock.”

“The bank gets a third lock implementing the government regulations.”

“If you look at what happened to the truckers in Canada … most of the banks exercised that manual third lock under the direction of the government.”

But the government and central banks want something even more powerful.

“An automatic third lock.”

“I can turn off your money.”

“I can raise your taxes without anybody having any say about it.”

“Let me give you an example.”

“The pandemic.”

“If I say: you’re locked down, and you and your family can’t leave your house.”

“Your money won’t work outside your house if I have an all-digital system with an automatic third lock.”

“That’s what the data centers are for.”

“Spatial control involves tremendous data, because of the videos and the cameras.”

“But then you can imagine financial transactions all over the world.”

“What is AI great at?”

“Processing enormous amounts of mathematical information.”

“If they can put a manual third lock in a social credit system for every individual, and essentially automate the whole process with AI, then they have the ability to control many, many people.”

 

 VIDEO:

https://x.com/Holden_Culotta/status/2089091030742401425?s=20