I will make great saints of you if you rise again and again from your falls




My children, children of My Sacred Heart. I am your Elder Brother speaking to you, and I wish to tell you that My thoughts are always mercifully set upon you, because I have an unlimited love for you.

It is true that sin separates Me from you, but not because I leave, but because sin and I—who am holiness itself—are incompatible. Therefore, when you sin and remain in sin, it is not I who depart, but you who cast Me out of your souls, for I, who am thrice Holy, cannot dwell where Satan dwells. I, Jesus, speak to you.

However, My children, as soon as you wash yourselves in the Sacrament of Penance and repent of having sinned, I return to dwell in your souls, and there I remain established as long as you do not cast Me out again through a new sin. I know, My children, that many of you are aware of all this and that you regret your weakness when you are tempted; but I ask you, in order to better overcome temptation, to remove the occasions of sin, because if you do not, you make it very easy for the enemy of souls. I, Jesus, speak to you.

Try to stay away from those things that cause you to fall easily. Let him who falls into drink not have alcohol in his home, and let him who struggles with chastity avoid obscene and pornographic magazines (images) and movies. For if you do not do your essential part, your fault will be great; for although My grace will not fail you, you must always do what lies within your power. I, Jesus, speak to you.

And if even then you fall again and again, do not be discouraged, for beautiful works of sculpture were made by the chisel. I too, by means of the chisel, will make great saints out of you if you rise again and again from your falls. Prayer and fasting are powerful to overcome temptations, but both must be constant, not occasional, because habit is what gives you strength in these two practices that easily overcome temptations. I, Jesus, speak to you.

Fasting can also consist of things that please you if, due to your work or health, you cannot skip meals; but you can reduce them or deprive yourselves of something you enjoy, such as television. All of this, united with My grace, will make you emerge victorious from temptations, and the Evil One will flee from you to his great regret. I, Jesus, speak to you and instruct you. Peace to everyone who, reading this message, believes it and puts it into practice.

 

A Dios lo que es de Dios