August 6, 1916
Jesus’s need for the multiplication of souls who live in the Divine Will.
(1) Finding myself in my usual state, my sweet Jesus came for a moment and said to me:
(2) “My daughter, my Love feels an irresistible need for the multiplication of souls who live in my Will, because these souls are the places of my encounters. My Love wants to do good to all, but guilt prevents me from pouring out my benefits upon them; that is why I go searching for these souls, and since in these souls I am not hindered from pouring out my graces, I pour them out, and through these souls the peoples and the persons surrounding them take part. Therefore, the more encounters of this kind I have on earth, the more relief my Love receives and the more it pours out in benefits for the good of humanity.”
August 10, 1916
How in the Will of God our pains are found together with the pains of Jesus.
(1) Continuing in my usual state, I felt embittered by the privation of my lovable Jesus, and I lamented to Him that every privation He caused me was a death given to me—and a cruel death, since while feeling death, one cannot die—and I said: “How do You have the heart to give me so many deaths?” And Jesus, coming for a few moments, said to me:
(2) “My daughter, do not be downcast; my Humanity, while on earth, contained all the lives of creatures, and all these lives came forth from Me, but how many did not return to Me because they died and were buried in hell? And I felt the death of each one in such a way that my Humanity was torn apart. These deaths were the most painful and cruel suffering of my entire Life, until my last breath. My daughter, do you not wish to take part in my sufferings? The death you feel from my privation is nothing other than a shadow of the pains of death that I felt for the loss of souls; therefore, give me your pain to sweeten the many cruel deaths that my Humanity suffered. Make this pain flow into my Will, and there you will find mine; joining together, they will run for the good of all, especially for those who are about to fall into the abyss. If you keep it only for yourself, clouds will form between You and Me, and the current of my Will will be broken between you and Me; your pains will not find mine, you will not be able to spread out for the good of all, and you will feel the full weight of your pain. On the other hand, if you think how to make everything you may suffer flow into my Will, for you there will be no clouds, and the very same pains will bring you light and open new currents of union, love, and grace.”
+ +
