Woe to the one who, having been able to live a life of holiness because they had the means and circumstances favored them, did not do so! Woe to that one! It would be better for them not to have been born. I, Jesus, speak to you.
My children, I Am God and I Am also your Father who seeks every possible good for you so that you may be holy, but you do not always make use of it. Many, so very many of you waste a life that you could have lived in holiness, as is the case of many priests; nevertheless, they were an abomination in My eyes and a scandal to those around them. I, Jesus, speak to you.
There are souls that life’s circumstances dragged into a dissolute life of sin, and although I do not deny My grace to anyone, those souls—which are very many—had very painful circumstances in their lives that did not help them soar toward genuine honesty and morality. But others had all their circumstances in their favor and still degraded themselves, even though their lives were ideal for living in true honesty and morality. So, children, when I have to judge you, I will take all your circumstances greatly into account and I will judge according to how they influenced you for good or for evil. I, Jesus, speak to you.
Try, My children, to live the present moment and sanctify it every day. Do not make long-term plans, not even for tomorrow. Try to sanctify yourselves in every instant, for in every instant I will give you My graces. Each day, children, has enough trouble of its own (Mt 6:34), and you do not know if you will reach the future. The present moment is what you have, not the future, and that is what I want you to offer Me and sanctify, because you do not know if you will live to see the next day. And if I say this to those of you who are in good health, I place even greater emphasis on those who are sick or elderly, because by natural law they are predisposed to pass away sooner than anyone else. I, Jesus, speak to you.
Pray to Me or praise Me in your daily tasks. An ejaculatory prayer in the middle of a workday is very pleasing to Me. A phrase of praise while you do household chores pleases Me immensely. So, children, get accustomed to not losing connection with your God and Lord, and your Redeemer. I, Jesus, speak to you and instruct you. Peace to everyone who, reading this message, puts it into practice.
To God what is God's.
