Message from El Escorial, Spain

 



Message of May 7, 1994, First Saturday of the Month**Prado Nuevo (El Escorial)**

**The Virgin:**

My daughter, here is your Sorrowful Mother, who also shares in your pain.

Think, my children, that although men speak and think of the past and the future, I am in the present suffering with my children; for my Son left me as Mother of mortals, and a mother suffers when she sees her children suffer. My children, you must be very humble, for war, my children, when evil men start it, takes them a long time to end.

Do not be afraid, have joy, for Christ loves you and God delights in you, and the porch of Heaven is open to all who suffer and endure persecution for my sake, my children. Blessed are you who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for you shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven!

How sad our Hearts are because of the wickedness of men! Keep yourselves in the truth, my children; the truth is in Christ, and Christ is the Life, and he who is not in Christ is dead.

**The Lord:**

Woe to you, wicked men who have apostatized from your faith and use my name for your evil deeds! The angels are saddened when they hear the word of God on your lips, because you do not use it to convert or repent, but to do evil and divide men. Woe to those pastors of the Church who, instead of guiding souls, guide political parties! My hand will continue to fall upon them, and I will execute my justice. I am witness to your wickedness, to your perversity, my children, to the persecution toward Christians; and on the day of Judgment, I will be a witness to your lies, your slanders.

How ungrateful you are, my children! You feed your bellies with corruption and wickedness, and then your mouths vomit that evil which you scheme against religion, my children. Let Christians fulfill their mission, and, if you do not enter the Kingdom of Heaven, let them enter. Nothing is hidden, my children; you can investigate, if it concerns you so much, my children: why don't you do the same—leave your goods to the poor and live as these creatures live?

I will turn you into tinder, and I will burn the tinder together with your sins, and you will fall... you will be reduced to ashes! How you dedicate yourselves to dividing men of good will! How is it, my children, that you think of nothing but scheming evil, setting children against parents and families against each other, my children? I have already repeated that I am a witness to all your evil deeds; and your evil deeds will be judged, because they have pierced the vault of heaven. How much longer do you wish to continue persecuting Christians, my children?

You speak of the God of mercy, yet you feel nothing in your hearts but hatred and resentment. Do you know and practice mercy, my children? How can you say that God is merciful, but that God is not just? God executes justice upon the wicked and mercy upon the righteous and upon repentant sinners. Stop dividing the peoples and stirring up strife; you only care, my children, about scheming evil.

You, my children, gather together humbly; pray much to be strong and do not listen to their words, for they want war, my children; do not get involved in their war and in their lie.

Drink a few drops from the chalice of pain, my daughter... This bitterness I feel for the perversity of Humanity, my daughter. Look at my face, how it is marred by the sins of men and, especially, my daughter, by some unfaithful pastors who dedicate themselves to sowing discord among the peoples, instead of bringing peace and preaching the Gospel as it is written, not as some of you, pastors, confuse it... *(Long pause in which Luz Amparo expresses pain).*

Pay no attention, my children, to vain words, nor to insults, nor to outrages; only he who does not have God, he who has Satan inside, can speak like that, for God is love, God is not discord; and everyone who dedicates himself to discord and disunity is with Satan, my children. Be strong and pray; prayer can accomplish all things.

From where, ungrateful ones, do you wish to cast out from a town some Christians (whose only offense has been to leave their goods to the poor and gather the poor), deceiving the people with slanders and lies? Oh, poor you, how far you have fallen! Your hatred and your resentment are consuming you. Not only do you want to make the name of Mary disappear, but you also want to make Catholics disappear, because you hate Christ. Do not deceive the people; the majority of the people know what you are like, my children.

People, do not be deceived; do you not see that they are full of lies and hatred, my children?

From childhood you teach your children to hate and despise creatures; how are you going to have peace within your soul? And it is I, the Son of the living God, who says it, because I have the power to manifest myself where I want and when I want to men. I came to Earth with a message of love, and men have destroyed that message through hatred and wars.

Love one another as I have loved you; that is the true commandment of the Law of God.

**The Virgin:**

Kiss the ground, my daughter, in reparation for so many sins as men commit against our Hearts…

Look, my daughter, my Heart is surrounded by thorns because of all of them, and how deep those thorns go! Withdraw from wicked souls, and pray and make sacrifices, my children; prayer can accomplish all things.

Raise all the objects; all will be blessed with special blessings for the salvation of souls…

I bless you, my children, as the Father blesses you through the Son and with the Holy Spirit.

 

 

 

https://www.pradonuevo.es/mensajes/fecha/?anio=1994