Message to Gisella Cardia about the Eucharist

 



 
## Message of Jesus to Gisella of August 1, 2026

My daughter!

Speak of my Eucharist: say that there I am as Man and as God. Say that I want them to love me as I love.

Speak to them of Eucharistic love and of the need to receive me. Cause me to be loved by all in my Sacrament of love, the greatest of my Sacraments, the greatest miracle of my wisdom.

My daughter, cause me to be loved, consoled, and repaired in my Eucharist for all offenses, particularly when they feed on my body without reverence.

Speak of the Eucharist, which is proof of infinite love, which is the food of souls.

Tell the souls who love me to live united with me during their work, in their homes, whether by day or by night; let them kneel often in spirit and with bowed head say:

> *“Jesus, I adore you in every place where you dwell Sacramentally, I keep you company for those who despise you, I love you for those who do not love you, I give you relief for those who offend you. Jesus, come into my heart!”*.

These moments will be for me of great joy and consolation.

Speak to souls, my daughter, speak to them of the importance of the prayer of the Rosary and of the Eucharist! The Rosary! The Rosary! The Rosary! The Eucharist, my body and my blood.

Remember that I see and hear every soul; I also see those who enter Church and do not greet me, I see the hypocrisy of those who go to Mass but do not notice my living presence! Hypocrites!

Now I bless you, in the name of the Father, in my Most Holy name, and of the Holy Spirit.

 

 

https://lareginadelrosario.org/messaggi-agosto-2026/