In the Divine Will everything is complete. The most powerful prayers over the heart of Jesus, and those that move Him the most, are to clothe oneself with all that He Himself did and suffered.
(1) Continuing in my usual state, my always lovable Jesus came, transformed me entirely into Himself, and then said to me:
(2) “My daughter, pour yourself into my Will to make complete reparations to Me. In the face of so many offenses from creatures, my Love feels the irresistible need that there be at least one who, standing between Me and them, gives Me complete reparations, love for all, and snatches graces from Me for all; and you can do this only in my Will, where you will find Me and all creatures. Oh! With what eager longing I am waiting for you to enter into my Will, so that I may find in you the satisfactions and reparations of all! For only in my Will will you find all things in act, because I am the mover, actor, and spectator of everything.”
(3) And as He was saying this, I fused myself in His Will—but who can say what I saw? I found myself in contact with every thought of every creature, the life of each thought coming from God; and in His Will I multiplied myself in every thought, and with the holiness of His Will I repaired everything, offering a ‘thank you’ for all, a love for all. And so I multiplied myself in every glance, in every word, and in everything else. But who can say how all this happened? Words fail me; perhaps even angelic tongues would stammer, so I stop here.
(4) And so I spent the whole night with Jesus in His Will. Afterwards, I felt the Queen Mother next to me, and She said to me:
(5) “My daughter, pray.”
(6) And I replied: “My Mother, let us pray together, for on my own I do not know how to pray.”
(7) And She added: “The most powerful prayers over the heart of my Son, and those that move Him the most, are when the creature clothes herself with everything that He Himself did and suffered, He having given all of it as a gift to the creature. Therefore, my daughter, clothe your head with the thorns of Jesus, adorn your eyes with His tears, impregnate your tongue with His bitterness, clothe your soul with His blood, adorn yourself with His wounds, pierce your hands and feet with His nails, and like another Christ present yourself before His Divine Majesty. This sight will move Him, so that He will not know how to refuse anything to a soul clothed in His very garments. But oh, how little creatures know how to make use of the gifts my Son has given them! These were my prayers on earth, and these are my prayers still in Heaven.”
(8) Then, together, we clothed ourselves with the garments of Jesus, and together we presented ourselves before the Divine Throne—a sight that moved everyone; the angels wanted to look at us and were left in awe. I thanked the Mother and found myself back in myself.
