(1) I was lamenting to my sweet Jesus because He did not love me as before, and He, all goodness, said to me:
(2) “My daughter, it is impossible for Me not to love one who loves Me; in fact, I feel so drawn to her that at the smallest act of love she offers Me, I respond with tripled love. I place in her heart a divine vein that supplies her with divine science, sanctity, and divine virtue. The more the soul loves Me, the more this divine vein surges, and by irrigating all the powers of the soul, it flows out for the good of other creatures. I have placed this vein in you, and when My presence is missing and you do not hear My voice, this vein will supply everything and serve as a voice for you and for other creatures.”
(3) Another day, as was my custom, I was fusing myself entirely into the Will of the blessed Jesus, and He said to me:
(4) “My daughter, the more you fuse yourself into Me, the more I fuse Myself into you. Thus, the soul forms its paradise on earth according to how much it has filled itself with holy thoughts, affections, desires, words, deeds, and holy steps; in this way, it goes on building its paradise. For every additional holy thought or word, there will correspond an extra level of contentment and diverse forms of beauty, joy, and glory according to the extra good performed. And how great will be the soul's surprise when, once the prison of the body is broken, it finds itself in an ocean of so much delight, happiness, light, and beauty for whatever good it did—even if it was a single thought?”
