**I, Your Divine Shepherd, Take Care of You Who Are My True Sheep**
My daughter, I am Jesus your Savior, your Divine Brother, speaking to you so that you may communicate to My souls the great love I have for them. I, Jesus, speak to you.
My children, to all of you who read these messages, I communicate with you through this medium, but I do so for each one in particular and for all in general. I desire that you all be My sheep—sheep that follow Me and allow yourselves to be guided by Me, Your Savior. He who did not spare a single torment in every one of His limbs and in His entire Divine Being for you will not leave you forsaken under any circumstance, no matter how severe, as long as you, My children, do not leave Me voluntarily.
Fear nothing of the evil that might one day be done to you, because no one will do more to you than what is allowed by Heaven; and whatever they do to you, whether mild or harsh, you will have My divine grace to bear it, and it will make you grow much more in merit and earn you a great crown. Some will bear more, others will bear less; others I will have to take with Me because they will not be able to bear even a little, but I love you all immeasurably. I, Jesus, speak to you.
Humanity has turned its back on Me and My laws, on My Holy Mother, on My Eternal Father, on My Angels and Saints. They want nothing to do with the heavenly, nothing to do with the supernatural, and from that stems what is happening to you and what is going to happen to you, because whatever you yourselves sow, that is what you will reap.
Therefore, those who love Me and sow My love in their surroundings, and speak of Me and do not care if others know that they live by and for Me—those people sow gentleness, tenderness, and harmony; they sow all the good fruits that derive from My love, and I cannot ignore them, for then I would be an unjust God. Would you abandon your children in sickness or in suffering? If you would not abandon your children, much less would you do so with children who love, respect, and obey you; thus I, My children, will personally take care of you, and My Angels will protect you from evils that are not permitted by Heaven. For you will go through trials and tribulations that will make you true saints in a short time, and those I must permit, but the entire Heaven will not consent to those evils that do not serve to sanctify you.
Do not fear, and remain on the path of My laws, My doctrine, My love, and you will see how I, Your Divine Shepherd, take care of you who are My true sheep. I, Jesus, speak to you and bless you. May My peace be always with you and your loved ones.
Dadme de beber
