All the pains of creatures were suffered first by Jesus

 

All the pains of creatures were suffered first by Jesus. Whoever does the Divine Will is together with Jesus in the tabernacle.

(1) Continuing in my usual state, I felt a little suffering, and my adorable Jesus, upon coming, stood before me, and it seemed that between Jesus and me there were many electric wires of communication, and He told me:


(2) “My daughter, every pain that the soul suffers is one more communication that the soul acquires, because all the pains that the creature can suffer were suffered first by Me in my Humanity, and took their place in the divine order; and since the creature cannot suffer them all at once, my goodness communicates them little by little. And as He communicates them, so the chains of union with Me grow; and not only do pains produce this effect, but everything good that the creature can do—thus the bonds of union between Me and it develop.”


(3) Another day I was thinking to myself about the good that other souls have in being before the Blessed Sacrament, while I, poor thing, was deprived of that good, and blessed Jesus told me:
(4) “My daughter, whoever does my Will is together with Me in the tabernacle, and takes part in my pains, in the coldness, in the irreverences, in everything that those same souls do before my Sacramental presence. Whoever does my Will must have primacy in everything; the place of honor is always reserved for them. Therefore, who receives more good: the one who is before Me, or the one who is with Me? For the one who does my Will, I do not tolerate even a step of distance between Me and her, no division of pains or joys; perhaps I will have her on the cross, but always with Me. Here is why I want you always in my Will: to give you the first place in my Sacramentated heart. I want to feel your beating heart in mine, with my very same love and pain; I want to feel your will in mine, which, multiplying in everyone, gives Me in a single act the repairs of all and the love of all; and my Will in yours, which, making your poor humanity mine, elevates it before the Majesty of the Father as my continuous victim.”