The best way to greet My Mother

 

 

 

Hail Mary Most Pure. There is no better or more pleasing greeting to God than greeting the Blessed Virgin with "Hail Mary Most Pure," because no one like Her was entirely pure in body, soul, and heart. I, Jesus, speak to you.

Every child of Mary must greet their Mother with the greeting that belongs to Her, because She appreciates Her children saying to Her from the heart, "Hail Mary Most Pure." And everyone who answers, "conceived without sin," is confirming a dogma that no one other than Her has been able to receive. I, Jesus, speak to you.

Whoever honors the Holy Virgin honors Me, Her divine Son. Whoever honors Her divine Son honors My Eternal Father. So, my children, do not hesitate out of fear that honoring My Mother takes away from Me; I know well what your hearts feel and love. I, Jesus, speak to you.

Whoever honors the Eternal Father honors Me, and whoever honors Me honors My Holy Mother; therefore, like a boomerang, the glory you give to one returns to the other, and so on. What matters is not the praises themselves, but the praises given from the heart and out of true love. That is why, my children, praising is always giving glory to God, provided it is done from the heart and not like a parrot repeating things without knowing what it says. I, Jesus, speak to you.

Whoever has a Mother and does not turn to Her is missing out on an immense treasure, because a mother is always a mother, and the Virgin Mary, My Holy Mother, is Mother of souls and Mother of all of you. Not turning to Her means not benefiting from Her goodness, power, and love. I, Jesus, speak to you.

Turn to your Holy Mother, my children, and venerate Her as She deserves; She who carried the Redeemer of the world in Her most pure womb well deserves to be venerated repeatedly. For, my children, the Angels in Heaven do so and never cease to praise Her and glorify Her as fits Her dignity. I, Jesus, speak to you. Peace to everyone who, reading this message, believes it and puts it into practice.



A Dios lo que es de Dios