My children. How many, how many souls endlessly suffer all kinds of vexations, injustices, temptations, suicides, and an endless array of griefs and pains that you are unaware of and that lie before My sight. I, Jesus, speak to you.
I ask you to fulfill well your duties of state, of profession, as children of God, and as members of the Church, because if you fulfill them well and do so knowing that I look upon you constantly, that good fulfillment and those actions under My gaze help the members of the Church who suffer and endure all kinds of trials, including children. I, Jesus, speak to you.
Good and evil extend to the Mystical Body. A good that is done reverberates throughout the Mystical Body, which is the Church, and the same applies to an evil. Hence, that evil which you do is not only harmful to your souls, but it is also a good that you omit in the Mystical Body, and for which you will also be called to render an account. Even if you sin alone without anyone seeing you, I see you! And with great pain I must behold the deceitful path you have chosen, seeking in that path a false and deceptive happiness. Children, if purity costs you, if honesty at work or the fulfillment of your duty costs you, go to My Holy Mother so that She may help you, and then go to confession as many times as necessary; for confession overcomes temptation if it is made with the proper dispositions of sincerity, humility, and purpose of amendment. I, Jesus, speak to you.
I was also man and I know your weaknesses very well; therefore, because you are weak in taking flight, go to your Mother and She will help you. And because you are frail and need to become strong as oaks, you must practice the sacraments and prayer more, which have been given to you so that you do not fall into temptation. I, Jesus, speak to you.
Persevere in your spiritual commitments, seek a spiritual director, and fulfill your duties of state and profession to perfection, so that I need not say of you that you honor Me with words but not with deeds. Therefore, children, be honest in private and in public. Saints, alone or before crowds. Humble before Me and before yourselves, without making excuses for your falls, which are more frequent than you would like. I, Jesus, speak to you and instruct you. Peace to everyone who, upon reading this message, puts it into practice.
A Dios lo que es de Dios
