(1) Continuing in my usual state, I was praying to my lovable Jesus that He would come into me to love, to pray, to repair, because I knew how to do nothing; and sweet Jesus, moved to compassion by my nothingness, came and stayed with me to pray, love, and repair together with me, and then He told me:
(2) “My daughter, the more the soul strips itself of self, the more I clothe it with Myself; the more it believes it can do nothing, the more I work in it and do everything. I feel that the creature puts all my love, my prayers, my repairs, etc., into action; and to honor Myself, I see what it wants to do: Love? I go to it and love together with it. Does it want to pray?
I pray together with it. In short, its stripping of self and its love, which is mine, bind Me and oblige Me to do together with it what it wants to do. And I give the soul the merit of my love, of my prayers and repairs, and with great delight I feel my Life repeated, and I cause the effects of my work to descend for the good of all, because it is not from the creature that is hidden in Me, but mine.”
