I will come to rescue you from this sinister world




Clamorous praises will take place at My Second Coming, because everyone who waited for Me will live what he waited for with so much love and faith. I, Jesus, speak to you.


He who spends his life in Me, lives by and for Me, My Second Coming will be like a liberation, because I, the thrice Holy One, the Savior of souls, will come in glory and majesty and everyone who consecrated himself to Me in body and soul and lived pending on Me, I will raise him to heavenly glory so that together with Me and My Holy Mother, he will receive the deserved joy. I, Jesus, speak to you.

I am a God of Love, a God of Mercy, and when I have no choice but to use My Justice, it is because the soul has been given many opportunities to return to the paths of God, but the unfaithful and impious soul follows the voice of My mortal enemy rather than Mine, because it does not live in the proper dispositions and its soul is full of carrion that eats away and robs it of the true Life, which is the life of God. I, Jesus, speak to you.

So children of My Divine Heart, sheep of My Fold, rejoice in Me, for I will come to rescue you from this sinister and dirty world of sin, to make you partakers of My Heavenly Jerusalem. Not one of your prayers is lost, not one of your tears is lost, not one sigh for My love is lost, I accumulate everything and I reserve it for you to give you the reward you deserve, and the greater your love, the greater the joy that awaits you, because there is no better apostolate, nor anything more effective to give Me glory than to have an immense and true love for Me, free from selfishness and free from sin, wrapped with the envelope of faith which is a virtue that sustains you and which together with hope helps you to bear tribulations and makes your waiting more bearable. I, Jesus, your Savior, speak to you and instruct you.

My peace to all who read these messages and put them into practice.

Yo, Jesús, os hablo