When will everything arrive?



The days are passing and those of you who are aware of the prophecies and events announced are asking yourselves when everything will happen, without knowing that the longer it is delayed the better it is for everyone, since Heaven patiently awaits the maximum conversion of souls and at the same time that the majority of Christians are informed of everything that will happen. I, Jesus, speak to you.

Some of you get tired, others relax, others stop believing, but all that has been announced will happen, although not in the exactness you expect, for you speak in your language and as you understand, and Heaven has another way of expressing itself. I, Jesus, speak to you.

The foolish virgins waited for the bridegroom and grew weary and careless, and it was when they became careless that the bridegroom arrived, therefore, My children, you must live on alert, in prayer, in a state of grace and in the ways of Almighty God. I, Jesus, speak to you.

The things of Heaven are not a game, they are not a novelty, nor a joke to have something to talk about, they are serious matters and not to be taken as a joke, nor to be doubted, because Heaven, all of Heaven! what it intends is to save as many souls as possible and patiently awaits the reconversion of many of them, and for the reconversion of a single soul, it is worth waiting for millennia. I, Jesus, speak to you.

Today is Good Friday, Friday of Passion and pain, the Friday of Redemption. I died for you with infinite love, but few of you give Me nothing in return, some of you do not even thank Me.

My Mother was there exhausted by the pain, exhausted, because the pain was so great that only the grace of God helped her not to let herself be overcome by it. Ask Me, children, for the Holy Sorrows of My Mother that only I and the blessed of Heaven know. They were such that only I overcame her, hence, the power of My Holy Mother, who accepted the sword of pain with all love and availability and at the same time with all faith.

When you read this message, even though Good Friday has passed, meditate on this mystery which serves for the whole year and which will help you greatly to understand the trials I send you so that you may grow in merit and holiness. Meditate on them throughout the year and ask My Holy Spirit for light so that you may understand the value and the great power of suffering and how it is restorative. I, Jesus, speak to you and instruct you. My peace be with all who read, believe and spread these messages.

 

Yo. Jesús, os hablo