Kneel For Communion

Bayside prophecies

MANY’ ALWAYS MORE APPROPRIATE "My children, your doctrines of faith have been given to you, the dogmas of your religion, and you cannot change them without bringing destruction upon yourself and My Son's Church.
     "My Son died for mankind upon the cross--He died for all men, but all shall not enter unless they are converted from their sins. The word 'many,' My children, is always more appropriate, for all have not entered and all shall not enter into the Kingdom of eternal life. Many have fallen into hell, forever damned.”  - Our Lady, May 27, 1978

HANDS TOGETHERVeronica - Our Lady is now standing with Her fingers joined in prayer, pointing upward. "My child, I am demonstrating the stance that Heaven expects of Our children in their prayer life. During the Holy Sacrifice there is much disrespect evident. You must, during the Sacrifice, place your hands together this way, and join in spirit with My Son during His Sacrifice."  - Our Lady, June 12, 1976

KNEEL FOR COMMUNION"My children, kneel before your God in the Eucharist. Do not stand like you stand in meeting halls, but kneel and give Him a just love and observance of honor."  - Our Lady July 14, 1979

ALL HONOR MUST BE GIVEN“All honor must be given to My Son in the Eucharist. Man must kneel. My Son’s House is the House of God and a house of prayer, and it must not be turned into a meeting hall.”  - Our Lady, July 25, 1979

RETURN TO YOUR TRADITIONAL RITES”I send to My clergy, those whom I have given the grace to represent Heaven upon earth, this warning: You must now return to your traditional rites! You must restore My House from its crumbling exterior and rotting interior. You must rebuild what you seek to destroy--now!
     "Many who call themselves My chosen ones have set themselves to destroy from within. Your actions have not gone by unnoticed by the Eternal Father. Error, deception, deceit, in the guise of sanctity and piousness! You are unmasked before the Eternal Father. You shall start little by little and repair the foundation, or you shall be within and destroy.
     "I look upon all manner of abominations being committed in My House. Do you think you will go much longer without chastisement? Awaken from your slumber, My clergy! You deceive no one!”  - Jesus, November 22, 1975 

OLD MASS TO RETURN**Veronica - Jesus is not pleased with the manner in which His clergy are carrying out their vocations, and, also, the Mass.  Jesus wishes that the Old Mass be returned to wipe out many of the errors that have crept in since the New Mass has started.  - July 1, 1985 

RESTORE THE MAIN ALTAR"My child and My children, be it known now that We have looked into the churches about the world, and We are much confused and perhaps cannot understand the nature of humans who can in such little time do so much to destroy My Church, My House upon earth. You must restore My houses to their original condition. We ask that you return the statues to My churches, that you restore the main altar, that you replace the gating so that others may kneel in adoration to their God. This is only the beginning; there is much else that you, My pastors, can do, and those who wear the mitres shall do, or they shall find themselves quickly in hell.”  - Jesus, August 21, 1985

CHANGING THE CONSTRUCTION“You will not bring about a conversion of those who are presently apostate by compromising your Faith or changing the construction of the exterior lines of My Church; and by that I mean the physical appearance and the manner in which you conduct the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
     “Many are giving My Body in a manner that can only be called blasphemy. Many are accepting My Body in the Eucharist in a manner that defames the Divinity, and also promotes unholiness, paganism, and impurity of heart and actions during the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.”   - Jesus, May 26, 1979

THE GREAT SACRIFICE"You violate your sacred trust. You have taken the Body of your Creator, the Son of your God in the Trinity, and violated Him. You must do your eating at home! When you come to the great Sacrifice, the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, you come in reverence. You must go down upon your knees and do penance now for the offenses to your God!
     "During the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, there is a change of the bread and a change of the wine, and it is the real Presence, the Body and the Blood of your God!
     "As in the past, cannot you recognize the mystery of Heaven and earth? Did not the staff of Moses turn into a serpent in the will of God? Did not the river in Egypt turn into blood in the will of God? And cannot God, in His will, come to you changing the bread and wine into the actual Presence, the real Presence, the factual Presence of His Body and Blood?”  - St. Michael, February 1, 1977