Messages to Edson Glauber, Brazil

 
THE APPARITIONS OF OUR LADY, QUEEN OF THE ROSARY AND OF PEACE to the late visionaries,+ Edson Glauber and his mother + Maria do Carmo de Souza - Coutinho at Itapiranga (Amazonas, Brazil 🇧🇷) between 1994 - 2021
From May 1994 through May 1998, two cities in the Amazon: Manaus and Itapiranga, were chosen as a place for Apparitions of the Holy Family: Jesus, the Virgin Mary and Saint Joseph.
These extraordinary events took place in the lives of + Edson Glauber and his mother, + Maria do Carmo. The Biahop of the Prelature of Itacoatiara, + (Dom) +Carillo Gritti approved the Apparitions at Itapiranga.
Among numerous messages that urge for more prayer for sinners, and that violence in the world would end and peace would reign, Jesus and Our Lady asked the Church for an increase of devotion to the Glorious Saint Joseph and to his Most Chaste Heart.
 
 
MESSAGES FROM HEAVEN - March 1 thru 15, 2021
during the Last Month of the Public Apparitions of OUR LADY to + Edson Glauber, visionary of Itapiranga (* two months before his death on May 25, 2021)
March 1, 2021 – Message of the Queen of Rosary and of Peace of Itapiranga to Edson Glauber, Manaus-AM, Brazil
I never tire of fighting for the salvation of you all!
March 1, 2021–Message of Glorious St. Joseph to Edson Glauber, Manaus-AM, Brazil
“Peace to your heart! My son, I come from Heaven to give you My blessing, as well as to bless all humanity. God is in a hurry. If humanity does not convert and does not return to the path of sincere repentance and conversion, it will suffer a terrible chastisement. Tell everyone to change their lives as soon as possible, because this great punishment is coming to the world soon. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!”
March 2, 2021- Message of Glorious Joseph to Edson Glauber, Manaus-AM, Brazil
“Peace to your heart! My son, I speak to you by the order of God. He sends Me from Heaven to reveal the graces of My Most Chaste Heart, which loves humanity in an extraordinary way in His Divine Love. Tell everyone to return to the Lord as soon as possible because He is waiting for the answer of all his children to His divine appeals. The disobedient and rebellious will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but those who do His Divine Will in this world and who truly listen to His call. I bless you, as well as all the families in the entire world. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!”
March 3, 2021 – Message of Glorious St. Joseph to Edson Glauber, Manaus-AM, Brazil
“Peace to your heart! My son, I come once again to communicate My message to you: behold My Most Chaste Heart that loves men so much. I want to help families: fathers, mothers and children who are without light and without faith and who suffer the consequences of sin because they do not pray and are not obedient to God. The world, instead of converting and learning the just correction of the Lord, is becoming worse and more corrupt because evil has blinded many souls and distanced them from God. Pray a lot, My son, pray and ask for the sinful world, because it is about to be punished in a more terrible way because it is not doing the will of God. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!”
March 4, 2021 – Message of St. Joseph to Edson Glauber, Itapiranga-AM, Brazil
“Peace to your heart! My son, I place you inside my Most Chaste Heart. Here you will be protected from all danger of soul and body. Trust in the power of My intercession and of My protection. Ask the graces for yourself and for the world so that I listen to you. I give you My blessing and My love.
I bless you!”
March 5, 2021 – Message of Glorious St. Joseph to Edson Glauber, Itapiranga-AM, Brazil
“Peace to your heart! My son, offer your tiredness and everything you do to God and He will sanctify your good intentions and works. In everything you do, call upon Jesus and He will bless your actions. Believe, always believe more, for the one who believes obtains everything from the Lord and from His Divine Heart. I bless you!”
March 6, 2021–Message of the Queen of the Rosary and of Peace of Itapiranga to Edson Glauber, Itapiranga-AM, Brazil
“Peace, My beloved children, peace! My children, I your Mother, the Queen of the Rosary and of Peace, invite you to a sincere conversion and prayer. Return to God! Return to God! Return to God! Repent of your sins and change your lives. Great calamities will plague the world more and more if you do not listen to My appeals and do not take a serious attitude of conversion in your lives. Don't play with your salvation, it is precious and important to God and to Me. I love you and desire your sincere conversion, for your salvation will come from it. Pray the Rosary, so that you learn to do God's will every day, having the strength to say NO to the devil but YES to God and to His Kingdom of Love. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!”
March 7, 2021–Message of the Queen of the Rosary and of Peace of Itapiranga to Edson Glauber, Itapiranga-AM, Brazil
“Peace, My beloved children, peace! My children, God desires from you: holiness, obedience and love. Cold souls who do not pray and do not live united to His Divine love are spiritually dead and cannot merit the graces of Heaven. Fight for Paradise and not to live in this world because this world cannot give you eternal life, only God, My Son Jesus can give you eternal salvation. Pray, pray a lot to overcome sin and to be of God. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!”
March 8, 2021 – Message from the Glorious St. Joseph to Edson Glauber, Itapiranga-AM, Brazil
“Peace to your heart! My son, I come from Heaven to bless you and all humanity. Enter My Most Chaste Heart, and take from it all the graces and blessings for you and for the sinners who are far from God, so that may be converted and return to the Lord with a repentant heart. I love you and welcome you under My Cloak, so that you fight more and more with faith and courage for the salvation of souls. I bless you!”
March 9, 2021 – Message of the Queen of the Rosary and of Peace of Itapiranga to Edson Glauber, Itaparinga-AM, Brazil
“Peace, My beloved children, peace! My children, God calls you to conversion through Me, but many of you are deaf to My call; many do not want to listen to My voice because they like to sin. Change your lives, My children, because when the great calamities befall over your heads, many will cry bitterly for not having listened to Me. The lack of faith and enlightenment has arrived everywhere, even within the Holy Church, and you will see terrible errors being proclaimed as if they were true, but it all comes from Satan, the father of lies. Don't be deceived. Be strong against all evil and sin, praying My Rosary daily and all errors and heresies will be driven away from you and your families.
Pray, My dear children, pray a lot as you never prayed before and the divine miracles and graces will descend from Heaven and will act in the world. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!”
March 10, 2021–Message of the Queen of the Rosary and of Peace of Itapiranga to Edson Glauber, Itapiranga-AM, Brazil
“Peace to your heart! My son, I, your Mother, ask you to pray and ask for the sinful world, for the salvation of souls and for peace. When there are souls who intercede and make reparation for the sins of the world, there is still hope and salvation for so many others who are in the darkness of sin, away from God. Sacrifice yourself more and more for the conversion of sinners, offering your human will to God, so that the Lord realizes his Divine Will through you, granting many graces to the many souls that you present to Him through your prayers. Ask for the salvation of souls and you will gladden the Heart of My Son Jesus. I bless you!”
March 11, 2021–Message of the Queen of the Rosary and of Peace of Itapiranga to Edson Glauber, Itapiranga-AM, Brazil
“Peace to your heart! My son, I come from Heaven because I love you all immensely. God sends Me to help you, but many do not want to respond to the messages that His divine love communicates to them through Me. God speaks to them, but He is not heard. He calls them to Himself, but He is not obeyed because many of His children sin and are rebellious, having their hearts as hard as stone, blinded by Satan. I call humanity to God, but it does not listen to My voice that desires to give them true peace, but on the contrary, men listen to the rumors and lies of the world that afflict, despair and weakens them. Do not be disobedient, My children, do not be deaf to the voice of God. Return as soon as possible, for He desires your own good and your eternal salvation before the great painful events occur once and for all in the whole world. Pray, pray, pray a lot and you will have discernment, light and strength to overcome all evil. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!”
March 12, 2021–Message of the Queen of the Rosary and of Peace of Itapiranga to Edson Glauber, Itapiranga-AM, Brazil
“Peace to your heart! My son, I, your Mother, come from Heaven to bless you with my Immaculate love. God's Holiness is immense and His divine love is inexhaustible and infinite. God longs for the happiness and salvation of humanity and wants to make her more and more partakers of His love, but men and women, many of them, do not want to receive and have this love because they are blinded by the sins and illusions of the world. Intercede for them, My son, intercede for the conversion and salvation of all these children of mine and God will grant His light, His graces and His blessings that will make so many souls return to on the right path of holiness, faith and love. Allow yourself to be enveloped by the love of God always and everything in your life will change and be transformed by His divine grace in your life. I bless you and all humanity: in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!”
March 13, 2021 – Message of the Queen of the Rosary and of Peace of Itapiranga to Edson Glauber, Itapiranga-AM, Brazil
“Peace, My beloved children, peace! My children, I your Mother, I come from Heaven to bring you My immaculate love, a love that heals and gives peace to your hearts and your families. Pray, My children, pray the Rosary daily, for this prayer converts sinners and frees the world from the power of Satan. With the Rosary, you cast out demons to hell and free many souls from their evil clutches. I am at your side to help you do God's will. I am at your side to console you with My Motherly love. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!”
March 14, 2021–Message of the Queen of the Holy Rosary and of Peace of Itapiranga to Edson Glauber, Itapiranga-Am, Brazil
“Peace to your heart! My son, offer your sufferings and pains for the salvation of souls and, thus, many will benefit and find the light of God in their lives. When everything is offered with love and with faith to God nothing is lost, everything is sanctified by His divine grace and blessing. I bless you!”
March 15, 2021–Message of the Queen of the Rosary and of Peace of Itapiranga, to Edson Glauber, Itapiranga-Am, Brazil
“Peace to your heart! My son, God speaks to you through Me, but many do not want to listen to Me. Many are unbelievers, hard-hearted and closed-minded. When will they learn to listen to God's call to conversion? Many no longer pray and do not care about the works of Heaven because they have left God aside. They are more concerned with saving the body than the soul. What good will all this do, if at the end of each person's life they may deserve the fires of hell? Fight for Paradise and not for the world and its fruitless works! Heaven is your true home. I came from Heaven to lead you to it, where My Son Jesus is. Pray, pray, pray a lot to have the strength and the grace to follow His teachings and steps. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!”

 

 

SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/rafael.villongco?