A tremendous hurricane will hit Europe!



Carbonia 23.06.2024

An earthquake of magnitude 8 will shake Italy.

Beloved daughter, write to My people:

Here I am again for you, My people, listen to My Word!

This season will be one of pain.

My children, embrace the Blessed Virgin, pray with Her for Her protection. Do not waste your time in the things of the world, pray!

Pray for those who do not want to convert, for those who do not believe in Me, for all those who are lost behind Satan's falsehoods!

A tremendous hurricane will hit Europe!
An earthquake of magnitude 8 will strike Italy,
it will shake its foundations!
Milan will be hit!
Rome will be hit!

Beloved children, I have asked for your true conversion, but many hearts remain closed, incapable of loving, incapable of surrendering to Me.

Where do you want to go, My children?
I alone am salvation.
I call, I give... and I withdraw when the right expectations are not met.

When man takes My place, I will go further, I will no longer hear his cries, his pleas for help to Me, because he has turned away from Me.

No man on earth can fight against Me.
Do not oppose your Creator, oh men.

And you, who think you have the situations under control, know that the earthly capitals will soon disappear, ...into dust they will dissolve!

I am the Almighty God and I do not compromise. My wrath will fall upon those who have offended Me!

 
Beloved men, I send you My Mother and I send you My prophets to call you to true conversion, but you do not accept them with charity and love.
Do not be foolish, My children, these are the last moments of life on this Planet in a state of sin, I GOD, I am purifying the Earth!

Beware of turning your back on me, my children, Satan is laying his trap well.

Father God, the Almighty Jahweh.