Death will be present in the House of God




5,616 – Message from Our Lady, Queen of Peace, transmitted in 6/13/2024


Dear children, seek ye in Jesus the strength for your journey. Turn ye away from the world and embrace ye the treasures of Heaven. Ye are important for the realisation of My Plans. Listen ye to Me. 

Ye are walking towards a future of discord and division. The righteous will drink the bitter chalice of contempt and many will be thrown out. The betrayers of the faith will act against that wich is from God and many will retreat out of fear. 

Give ye Me your hands and I will conduct you to My Son Jesus. Fear ye not. I will be with you. Courage! Nothing or no one can stand against the Plans of God. After all the pain, the Lord will wipe away your tears and ye will be generously rewarded.

This is the message that I transmit to you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, of the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Stay ye in peace.

 

 

5,615 – Message from Our Lady, Queen of Peace, transmitted in 6/11/2024

Dear children, open ye your hearts to My Son Jesus. He has taught you to love and forgive. 

If men welcomed the teachings of My Jesus, humanity would be spiritually healed. Turn ye away from the world and live ye turned towards the Paradise for which ye were uniquely created. My Jesus is very near to you. Listen ye to Him. Be ye meek and humble of heart, for only thus can ye attain holiness. 

Do not turn ye away from the truth. Ye are walking towards a future where the truth will be despised and men will embrace that wich is false. 

False ideologies will occupy a privileged place and death will be present in the House of God

 

I am your Sorrowful Mother and I suffer for what is coming to you. Pray ye. Welcome ye Jesus and His Gospel and everything will end well for you. 

This is the message that I transmit to you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, of the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Stay ye in peace.