Message of Our Lady --Itapiranga



Manaus, January 9, 2021


Message of Our Lady


Peace, my beloved children, peace!


My children, I am the Queen of the Rosary and of Peace, I am the Mother of the Church and of all humanity. I come from Heaven to ask you to have faith, to be steadfast in the trials of life and not to stray from the path of truth indicated by my Son Jesus, for many will be those who betray the truth to follow the lie, many will leave the path of my Son in search of a false life and false happiness. 

Many will fall and lose their faith. Many families will be exterminated in such a short time, because they did not trust in the Lord, but put their trust in the great ones of the earth who are nothing and cannot save them. Pray, my children, pray many rosaries, for only the rosary can save you from the present darkness that threatens you. Have faith and courage. 

The persecutions will be more obvious and cruel, but fight to the end, for love of my Son and do not deny your faith. God is with you and He will act at the appropriate time in favor of all who trust in Him and invoke His Holy Name. Great calamities will devastate many places in the world because of the rebellion and disobedience of men. The Holy Church has lost the splendor of Grace, following the ideas and darkness of the world. Those who are leading it have lost the course of the boat and are steering it to the center of the great storm.


 
Ask forgiveness for your sins and always be in the grace of God, for those who will listen to me will not despair or stray from the path of truth.


I love you and bless you: in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!


 http://www.itapiranga.net