You shall reign with Me in the new Age ....



Carbonia 30.07.2024

Faithful children, ...you shall reign with Me in the new Age ....

Flower of My Garden, beloved Bride of Mine, it is I Who speaks to you, your Lord God, the living God! Love Me as always, be a woman of faith and charity, be the Image and likeness of your God Love.

Resurrect new in Me, oh woman, put on the festive dress and await My coming, .... it is imminent!

Make My return in glory thunder to the world, shout to My beloved children that I exist and that soon they will see Me: it will be an examination of conscience, a recognition of themselves as sinners! They must in all humility prostrate themselves before Me, recognize Me as the only true God, the Creator! He who out of love came down from Heaven to save man from the condition of sin and to lead him back to where it all began: ... Paradise!

In the illumination of conscience, if he recognizes himself as a sinner and asks for forgiveness with a contrite heart, he will once again enjoy that lost Eden.

I leaf through the last pages of the book of Truth, I open My Sacred Heart to you, I give you again of Myself, I weep and sweat blood, I suffer for you who have betrayed Me.

Behold, I offer Myself again for your salvation. Return quickly to Me, the world is in great danger, you will not overcome this catastrophe,
O you who mock Me,
oh you who still crucify Me,
oh you who tear My flesh!!!!
O you miserable sinners!
oh you traitors,
oh you who deceive My little ones for your economic growth,
oh you lost creatures,

...what will you say to Me when I raise the Cup of salvation and declare My Supremacy over all things? Will you understand that you will not take with you anything you possess? ...NO!!!!

It is the end of an ancient time, all things will be transformed, I will raise to Me My chosen ones and I will destroy all that is not in Me.

Faithful children, oh you who have renounced the world, who have accepted poverty to follow Me, truly I say to you: here I am for you, I bring you the gift of eternal life, I fill you with graces with the gifts of the Holy Spirit, I make you kings with Me, you will reign with Me in the New Age, you will adore Me eternally and you will enjoy My All forever!

The bitter chalice of death is approaching, those who will come to Me, even with their sins and excuse themselves will not be able to enter the new Era of peace, love and joy, they will be torn to pieces by the demons and will suffer a hundred times more than what they made their brothers suffer because of pride and greed for possession.

My voice thunders, Heaven commands obedience to the Creator God!

 The drums beat to death, the rhythm is slow, the heart will break with despair: ...you will understand, ...you will see your defeat, oh you who have risen to god on Earth.

Enough! Arrows strike, blood will flow in rivers, I will not be able to save those who have offended me again and again and again. enough!


God the Father Almighty