From The Instant Of Your Conception



Children Created For My Glory,


I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. 

Do not refuse Me. Accept My direction. I have so much to share with you. Give Me permission to work in you. From the instant of your conception, I planned so much for you. 

I placed people in your lives, and gifted you beyond imagination. Often times, you refused to believe that I could even care for you. 

My Little Ones, I know all there is to know about each and every one of you. My heart breaks for love of you. Return to Me. Be true to your calling. 

You were created for My glory. 

Magnify My most holy name with every breath you take. I hope in you. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom

https://www.blogger.com/profile/15734020678458690280