Civil unrest will then be subdued by a world wide martial law



Holy Trinity Channel


A Message from the Lord 

Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, Elohim says.

May my Trinitarian Blessings of Faith, Hope, Love, and Protection, be received this day, that I have made.


My beloved ones, 

It is most urgent for you to prepare your hearts, for a darkness that will come. Enter into my Sacred Heart. 

Stay within the boundaries of my Heart, where darkness cannot penetrate.


DEMONIC FORCES will emerge out of the shadows. 

A madness will erupt out of control throughout the world,  causing a world war. 

Civil unrest will then be subdued by a world wide martial law.


THE HEAVENLY DISTURBANCES signal and point to my warning, that will be accompanied by a moment of peace, to prepare repentant hearts. 

My beloved ones, I love you, I have not abandoned you. My Mercy is for all. Thus saith, The Lord.



A MESSAGE FROM OUR BLESSED MOTHER 

Our Blessed Mother says.


My beloved children.


Do not abandon my Rosary of Light, 

it is a most powerful weapon against all vices, that blinds your enemies. 

My rosary of light, expels the darkness that surrounds you, making the way to salvation visible. 

My children, I cover you with my mantle, as I point the way. 

My Son awaits with open arms,  as his Divine Mercy, is poured out for all. 

My children, remember always my promises, and let your prayers be without ceasing. 

Thus saith, your Loving Mother.



A MESSAGE FROM ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL 

As the feathers of wings overshadow me, I hear Saint Michael the Archangel say.


People of God 

May the Trinitarian Blessings of Faith, Hope, Love, and Protection, rest upon you, as you partake of the Lord’s strength, to endure the harshness of these days, of tribulation.


FOR ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR, LISTEN, 

For when they begin to speak of peace, sudden destruction will come, and there will be no escape. Prepare yourselves for what’s to come. 

World war will end in nuclear fallout.


HAVE NO FEAR 

ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR GUARDIAN ANGELS, Who keep watch. 

Multitudes of Angels surround the faithful remnant with impenetrable forces, that have been strengthened by your unceasing prayers. 

Continue to pray Our Blessed Mother’s Rosary of Light that blinds your enemies.


People of God, 

take notice to the heavens, as signs become more prominent. 

A sign in the heavens will be seen by all signaling Our Lord’s Warning, that is close at hand. 

A judgement in miniature, will befall upon all of humanity. 

Make ready your hearts through prayer and repentance.


THE EARTH CONTINUES TO SHAKE 

Seismic activity increases, in reaction, to a shift in the earth’s alignment, that has tilted. 

Solar flares and solar storms intensify, that will cause blackouts in various places.


People of God, 

Prepare to enter into your safe refuge, placing your confidence in Our Lord and Savior, 

who keeps you hidden within His Sacred Heart. 

I stand ready, with multitudes of Angels, 

to defend you, from the wickedness and snares, of the devil, 

who’s days are few in number. 

Thus saith, Your Watchful Defender.