6 priests publicly declare that the Pope is BXVI



While Bergoglio, with feathers on his head, participates in evocations of evil spirits alongside Native American witchdoctors and encourages the "homosexual pastoral" of the lgbt Jesuit James Martin , the history of the Church unravels in one of its most extraordinary and memorable pages in the indifference - ostentatious, as much as eloquent - of the mainstream.


Yesterday afternoon, in Piccola Nazareth, near Carini (PA), seat of the community of Don Alessandro Minutella, there was a historic meeting, in fact, where the new priests came out, boldly, publicly declaring that the Pope is only Benedict XVI, and not Bergoglio, completely unconcerned about the sanctions that have already hit them and the others that foreseeably await them. HERE the video https://youtu.be/1uPveUPwbBk (in the video the translator makes summaries of the interventions of the priests)


Fr. Enrico Bernasconi, supposedly excommunicated like Fr. Minutella, then Fr. Celestino, Fr. Gebhardt (German), Fr. Johannes, (Austrian), Fr. Pavel (Czech) and Fr.

Good and determined faces, voices of meek priests who speak the truth without rebellion, indeed, even with a touch of humor: they have already lost their parish and their salary and now give themselves to the Bergoglian axe to bear witness to their fidelity to Christ and to their legitimate Vicar in the impeded See.


As you know, this reality has been dissected in this same page where we have carried out the research "Codex Ratzinger" whose book of the same name, as of today, is the second Italian bestseller of Mondadori and Rizzoli, HERE:https://twitter.com/CionciAndrea/status/1555822253815709696




Does it seem normal to you that, apart from Libero, no newspaper writes about this objective editorial case? It is, but in the sense that we have hit the nail on the head and "the system" protects itself by deluding itself that we are terraplanners.


We are honored, moreover, that some of these priest-heroes gathered in Piccola Nazareth have dissolved residual doubts, not only through Father Minutella's catecheses, but also thanks to this research.

"The real Pope is Benedict XVI," says Czech Salesian Fr. Pavel, who was deprived of his parish and his salary to the point of having to work in a Prague garage to support himself. "This conviction matured over two years after researching the facts, information that was also difficult to find because in the Czech Republic you don't know what goes on in the Vatican. While working as a mechanic, I listened to Fr. Minutella's catecheses and never heard a dogmatic error. His discourse was always logical and coherent. Sincerity, truth, the search for the salvation of souls, were the attitudes that guided me and I also told my superiors: 'I am only interested in souls.


"For about six years now I have felt that something is not right with the pontificate of Francis and that he does not have the assistance of the Holy Spirit," explains Austrian Father Johannes, "I have received the knowledge that Benedict XVI is still the true pope and with him the Catholic Church continues to remain." I communicated this to the bishop of my diocese a few months ago, I know that this brings consequences, but I trust that the Lord Jesus will help me and prepare the way. It is he who wins and who must reign in my life."

"Certainly, we cannot go against our conscience," adds Father Enrico Bernasconi (not to be confused with Father Mattia Bernasconi, he of the Mass on the carpet), "and I would like to humbly make an appeal to the brothers who listen to us, because only the truth sets us free." We must have the courage to expose ourselves without concessions, without making strange alliances. Since I made the decision to celebrate in communion with Pope Benedict, all ties and fears have been broken and I feel stronger'.


"In January of this year I had a confrontation with Father Alejandro," says Brother Celestino, "I wanted to wait for more mistakes from Bergoglio to decide... but hadn't he already made enough? I wanted the bishops and cardinals to move before I did, but on February 2 of this year I made the decision to no longer celebrate in communion with Bergoglio and thus took a weight off my shoulders. The restrictions came my way and now I travel around Italy to confess the faithful who do not want to do so with Bergoglio's priests. Any excommunication does not scare me: "amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas".


Then, Father Natale takes the floor: "Faced with bishops, cardinals, priests, friars and nuns who remain with their mouths open before Francis, I have understood that he is not the real Pope, and I have given myself an explanation by referring also to the Holy Father Pio who inspired my vocation".


In 1960, the saint of Pietrelcina announced: "It is Satan who has entered the bosom of the Church and will soon come to govern a false Church.

Natale continued, "I also celebrate Masses (in communion with Benedict), especially in northern Italy. The bishop took the parish away from me, but for me it was an advantage, otherwise I would not have been able to move: I thank the Lord because he has given me a bigger parish. I wish that Fr. Minutella will continue to lead the Little Rest with his usual wisdom, but above all with the guidance of Mary, the 'generaless'."


"In 2015," Fr. Gebhardt confided to those present, "I was celebrating in communion with Francis, but I was feeling bad: I knew I was not well. So I started celebrating the Tridentine Mass (in Latin, vetus ordo ed.) in communion with Pope Benedict. Many faithful would come to these Masses and the bishop would call and say, 'Why are you taking all my faithful away?' ' I replied, 'Your Excellency, this is also an opportunity for you if you have the courage to say that Benedict is still the Pope.' The bishop replied: 'It is true, the Pope is Benedict, as Fr. Minutella says, but in public you cannot say it, the shame is too great.' Fr. Minutella is very important for the future of the Church, I was struck by his clarity and his truth and, even before I met him, I had already begun to celebrate one Mass a day in his support."

Therefore, the aspect of celebrating in communion with Pope Benedict, the true pope, is becoming more and more crucial: either with the pope, or with the antipope. This is the major stumbling block that many faithful must overcome: to get out of their routine and seek out the still scarce Masses in communion with Benedict. Thousands of people follow them on Radio Domina Nostra. Communion with the real Pope is no small matter, this is what Card. Ratzinger wrote in 1977: "We have Christ only if we have him together with others. Since the Eucharist has to do with Christ alone, it is the Sacrament of the Church. And for this very reason it can only be approached in unity with the whole church and its authority. This is why prayer for the Pope is part of the Eucharistic canon, of the Eucharistic celebration. Communion with the Pope is communion with the whole, without which there is no communion with Christ".

And beware: without a mobilization, nothing will be resolved because the 95 false cardinals appointed by Bergoglio would elect another antipope in the next conclave.

As you see, Pope Benedict is refounding Catholics, he is refounding and purifying the Church, strengthening the papacy as Agamben wrote in The Mystery of Evil. And in fact he has never rebuked or censured these good priests who do their duty and sacrifice for the Church.


More priests will join the Little Remnant and then eventually even bishops and some cardinals will leave. You will see: as John Paul II used to say, "the truth prevails".


https://www.marcotosatti.com/2022/08/06/cionci-sei-preti-con-don-minutella-in-una-nuova-associazione-mariana/

https://twitter.com/CionciAndrea/status/1555822253815709696